Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

goldclub - goldclub.biz

I am not admin

Welcome to Gold Club!

GOLD Club is Officially Opened for Operation; After thorough research processes we have finally opened this top tier investment opportunity for the general public, Take a step and prove our credibility and competence to help you generate a stable earning.

Plan:

Start 0.5% Daily For 15 Calendar Days

10.00 - 199.99 0.50%

Silver 1.5% Daily For 20 Calendar

200.00 - 999.99 1.50%

Gold 3% Daily For 30 Calendar Days

1000.00 - 10000.00 3.00%

Payment Processors: Perfectmoney

http://goldclub.biz

This hyip certainly looks different.It payment processor is only perfectmoney.Which don't look normal.Most hyip always have libertyreserve as their payment opt,this program but this roi is too low.I just can't risk my 10dollar because of 0.5%.It doesn't sound good,do it?

So simple,yet plans aren't worth investing,how can admin expect us to invest a good $10 in a program that pays 0.5% daily.I don't even want to calculate the profit since it's a stress to me.After all,i am not planning to invest here.

The script is not that attractive and very simple. The site is offering interest rates that are reasonable and sustainable for quite a while, except the first plan which only gives 0.5% for $10. And with only one processor accepted the site may have difficulties attracting viewers to sign up. Addition of Liberty Reserve or Alertpay may be of help.

The only affordable plan in this hyip is first one 0.5% Daily For 15 Calendar Days

And no other plan require less than 200$ minimum deposit, so the returns i can get from this program shall only be 7.5% in two weeks

which are very less compare to many other hyips of similar nature - so i would pass it.

Started on: 01/18/2011

Running days: 2

Total Accounts: 20

Total Capital: $0.10

Total Deposits: $22.00

Total earnings: $0.16

Total withdrawn: $0.06

Commission Paid: $0.00

Users Online: 4

THE SITE STATS INDICATE THE RESPONSE THE ADMIN HAS RECEIVED FROM MEMBERS FOR THE PROGRAM IS NOT ATTRACTIVE AND THIS MAY BE DUE TO THE FACT THE SITE IS NOT SECURED BY SITE SECURITIES WHICH QUESTIONS THE LONG RUNNING AND SECURITY OF THE SITE

Started on: 01/18/2011

Running days: 3

Total Accounts: 20

Total Capital: $0.15

Total Deposits: $22.00

Total earnings: $0.27

Total withdrawn: $0.06

Commission Paid: $0.00

Users Online: 6

The site is running for 3 days now and the response is far too low if this situation is to continue the admin will find it difficult to have the site running so he may stop paying

so its better to wait until the site gets more response before investing here

this hyip program has unique design and good script..this site is running for 12 days and so far it hos not done so much good..

i mean there is few withdrawal and deposits thats shows the interest of the investors in this program..

it is providing cheap rates to their members..may be it is one of the reason that not so much investors joined it..

• 2 weeks later...