Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

oil-capital - oil-capital.com

I'm not Admin

Oil Capital (Online Investment Copmany) associate with Asian , Europian and American oil companies , trading in Local and international oil market, by a group of professional and experienced traders (who they are working on the Oil trade markets for many years), together as a team and with excellent education and many years of experience in investing in oil and other financial institutions we can provide you with a top short term interest (3-4 % For 50 Days)

Business plan

3% daily for 50 Days $ 5 - $1000

3.2% daily for 50 days $ 1001 - $5000

3,4% daily for 50 days $5001 - $10000

3,65% up to 4% for 50 days $ 10000 - unlimited

Instant withdrawal

Reff:7%

Payment Processors : LR,PM,AP

Oil-Capital

Out of the plans available only the 3% daily plan is affordable and the ROI of 150% for 50 days seem reasonably achievable as the average daily profit is 1%

Further the minimum investment of $5 is not too expensive to test the site and the investor can break even in one month time

I'm in and will support with payment proof if this site pay me

You have successfully sent a payment from your account U4125601

Date: 1/19/2011 1:51 PM

Batch: 53583032

Sent To: U6744733 (Oilcapital)

Amount: $5.00

Memo: Deposit to oil-capital.com

Thank you.

The site looks so professional and the design simple, but i don't think i will be going for this one yet, i do rather invest in goldenshoesventures and get 150% in 15days than go for this one and get the same interest for good 50days.

It's a year old program and it has been flying under the radar until now.

It has been monitored by Goldpoll and it's quite odd that this program is rated only 1 after a year of existence.

I think a cautious approach is required for this program.

The site is using a professional design which seem attractive, the plans are all for 50 days and the ROI offered is not far too high and sustainable so v=can expect the site to complete two cycles at least

further the site is offering a wide range of payment processor including alertpay which seem to offer protection to the investor to recover his principle

the minimum investment i feel its not far too high for many to try the site

i see the siet accepts alertpay in to the payment processor and this will enable the investor to have protection to recover their principle but in reality only a few get paid back as the hyip admin never keep much funds in the site account when he scam

I am having a problem here. I can't seem to see any withdrawal confirmation button all day. Which means that I am not able to withdrawal any profits at all. Does anyone encounter the same problem today? I hope hope they fix this problem as it makes me very nervous. Thank-in-advance to admin if he takes note and fix it as soon as possible.

• 2 weeks later...

even though the site is taking long time to load when i checked the monitors i was happy to see all of them has rated the site as paying

further there are a couple of monitors offering RCB offer enabling us to recover part of our principle by joining through them

even though the site plans are for business days it may run up to calender days where the investor can break even in months and recover their principle , the profits on the plan is attractive and sustainable and can expect to run for some time

• 4 weeks later...

I finished my first round here and of course I will invest again. No delay payment made by this program from beginning until it finished. Sometimes paid instantly sometimes not instant. I stick to my plan to invest again with same amount like my previous deposit

This HYIP program Seems to be quite trusted & have enough popularity as well as some monitoring paying statuses, already 57 days gone & it didn't have a single complaint from members.... I like their 3% daily plan with 5$ which's also low for us, definitely I find some faith on it....

Oil-Capital Admin's News Letter Update March 12, 2011 12:01 PM GMT + 8

Dear Clients,

Due to numerous requests from many of our respected clients of Oil-Capital.com, we are now introducing a new short term plan, which will offer you a good return within a short interval of time. Our new plan is a “120% after 10 days” plan, which means you will be returned a total of 120% of your deposit after 10 calendar days. The total Return On Investment (ROI) for this plan will be 120%, out of which, 100% will be your principal, and 20% will be your clear profit. For instance, if you make an investment of $1000 in this plan, your total return after 10 calendar days will be $1200, out of which, $1000 will be your principal, and $200 will be your clear profit.

The minimum amount that our clients will require to have to join lucrative investment plan is $50, and the maximum amount allowed for a client to have in this plan is $25,000. You can deposit with any of the payment processors we accept, as per your choice.

We would also like to bring to the attention of our respected clients that, we are now ranked number one on the famous GoldPoll monitor. We whole-heartedly thank every client of Oil-Capital.com for having made this possible. We proudly congratulate our clients for this huge success, as this achievement, is your achievement. CONGRATULATIONS!

Warmest Regards,

Oil-Capital.com Administration

Well,since this site has been paying members and there hasn't been any complain yet from members.Since this program offers only long term investment plan,now it's out with short term plan,hope it will last for investors to get their profit from here as usual.

Im in

I choosed the 3%daily for 50 days.

Heres my deposit via LR U0216670

Date: 03/21/2011 15:57

Batch: 57681742

To Account: U6744733 (Oilcapital)

Amount: $5.00

I also got a good rcb offer so im just down in $-3.80. I hope i make it back really fast:)

According to our famous GoldPoll monitor this program has been living for 418 days so far,

that this one has got top rank on GP monitor currently !

such a senior program around and their plans are also reasonable and with less amount set as minimum that required to invest,

I wish more success to the program for few more years.