Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

It's not a secret that people nowadays prefer to pay for goods and services with a plastic card, as it has a lot of advantages in comparison with cash: it is faster, safer and more convenient. Unichange.me team has prepared for you information about different ways of bank card loading, which you can find in our new article here https://unichange.me/how_to_top_up_card

Unichange.me – we make your life easier!

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

At the time when Internet is increasingly pervades our lives, this leads to the fact that a lot of websites have an access to your personal data and personal data protection becomes particularly important. Do you want to get to know whether a website could violate personal data protection? To receive all required information, please, check our new article here https://unichange.me/personal_data_protection

Many questions nowadays arise regarding the subject of Visa vs Mastercard. Which one is better?In general, Visa card and MasterCard have the same functions: non-cash payments for services and goods, money transfers, online banking, money withdrawal etc.
Both
Visa and MasterCard equally enough distributed market share, but anyway they have some technical differences that will help you with choosing the card.

Check Unichange.me article to get to know these differences here https://unichange.me/visa_vs_mastercard

Gold was always considered to be the best subject to invest in. Due to the Internet technologies today we have the new subject for investment whose value is compared with gold. It is a Bitcoin digital currency.
А lot of people have already assessed the advantages of cryptocurrency, referring to bitcoin as digital gold. Indeed, Bitcoin and gold have much in common.

Following this link you will receive more information about generic features of Bitcoin and gold https://unichange.me/bitcoin_vs_gold

Are you still looking for fast e-currency withdrawal method?

Unichange.me service has perfect solution for you!

Unichange.me debit card has already become favorite for hundreds of people.

Order our card and join fans club of Unichange.me debit card as it has huge list of benefits.

E-currency withdrawals have never been so easy and rapid before!

The choice of Bitcoin wallet is the question of concern both for active Bitcoin users and those who just started to use cryptocurrency.
Often choosing between different types of BTC-wallet, we have to choose between convenience and security. The latter factor is more important, so in new Unichange.me article we will tell you how to get to know if your Bitcoin wallet is secure or not.

One of the methods to buy or sell Bitcoin is to do it via bitcoin exchange. Check Unichange.me new article to find more information about widely known bitcoin exchanges: Bitstamp, Bitfinex, BTC-E here https://unichange.me/top_bitcoin_exchanges

Moreover you should always keep in mind that our online exchanger works with Bitcoin, and BTC-e codes. Often we have some specials, which allow you to buy BTC-e codes with greater benefits than doing this at the BTC-e itself.

Currently, Unichange.me service provide special offer to sell your Bitcoin and BTC-e USD

Bitcoin to Wire USD2%
BTC-e USD code to Wire USD2%

Stay with Unichange.me as we propose best specials on the market!

In recent years, due to aggravation of crisis, people start to think which currency can help to save the money despite the inflation, typically choosing currency of the country with strong economy.
New Unichange.me article tells stories of countries, which experienced significant losses because of the policy of its government; describes the difference of state-controlled currencies and currencies that do not depend on the states' economy. This article teaches you how to be totally sure
that your funds are absolutely safe. Following this link you will receive more information https://unichange.me/economic_collapse_preparation

Unichange.me team has awesome news for all residence of European Union!

We have launched EUR Unichange.me debit card!!!

You can now withdraw your electronic currencies and receive euro cash anywhere and anytime.
E-curreny funds withdrawals have never been so easy and fast, in only 1 hour you will be able to spend your funds, cash them out in any ATM worldwide, pay for your online and offline purchases.

Widest choice of e-currency selling: Perfect Money, BTC-e codes, OkPay, FasaPay to EUR Unichange.me debit card.

To receive more details and information, please feel free to ask questions, contact us via Live chat or via our Help Center!

Note: Virtual USD/EUR Unichange.me debit cards are coming soon!

Unichange.me special offer!

Bitcoin to personal VISA/Mastercard credit/debit cards USD3,5 %
Perfect Money USD to personal VISA/Mastercard credit/debit cards USD3,5 %
Perfect Money EUR to personal VISA/Mastercard credit/debit cards USD4,9 %

Minimum amount you can withdraw is 100 USD and maximum for these exchange directions – 2500 USD.
Your funds will be credited to your personal credit/debit card in 3-5 days.

With Unichange.me you can withdraw your e-currencies funds to cash, as we are striving to make your life easier!

It was not so long ago when the major banks around the world declared in one voice that it is extremely unwise to invest in Bitcoin, which is meant to sink into oblivion. However today the most serious financial organisations are gradually getting interested in Bitcoin and looking for the possibility to apply blockchain technology.
Take a look at the list of banks that may soon become pioneers in work with digital money in new Unichange.me article here https://unichange.me/banks_interested_in_blockchain

Great news!

We launched Unichange USD/EUR virtual debit cards!

Unichange Virtual debit cards is your perfect way for easy, fast and secure online payments and transactions.

Fund your Unichange.me Virtual debit cardwith such e-currency money as Perfect Money, BTC-e codes, Bitcoin, OkPay, FasaPay and get your order done in less than 1 business hour!

More details about brand new Unichange.me virtual debit cards you can receive here https://unichange.me/news/id/502

For quite a long time options trading remains one of the most popular ways to make money in the Forex market. We decided to cover the issue for those who have just started to wonder how to make money on options.

In new Unichange.me article you will find the answers to the following questions: What is an option? How to trade options? What you have to know before you start options trading?

Stay with Unichange.me and open new opportunities.

• 2 weeks later...

In time of crisis and economic instability in many countries ordinary people are trying to learn more about currency devaluation.

Often information on the subject is full of unknown economic terms which makes it inaccessible.

In new Unichange.me article we explain in simple words what is currency devaluation, its reasons and consequences.

Check more information here https://unichange.me/currency_devaluation

BTC-e USD codes are now redeemed automatically on unichange.me!

If you wish to sell BTC-e USD code to Western Union, Visa/MasterCard, your Unichange debit card or exchange BTC-e USD code to any other e-currency you won't have to wait anymore! BTC-e USD code is redeemed automatically and the order is processed within set time frames for this type of exchange.

We offer the best directions to withdraw BTC-e USD codes:

BTC-e USD to Western Union5.9%

BTC-e USD to Visa/MasterCard USD3.5%

BTC-e USD to Unichange card USD4.5%

BTC-e USD to Paypal4.9%

BTC-e USD to Perfect Money USD2.5%

Sell your BTC-e USD code to Perfect Money, PayPal or Unichange.me debit card and get your order done in 1 business hour. It takes 1 business day to complete an order for the direction «BTC-e USD code to Western Union». Funds for BTC-e USD code selling will appear on your personal credit/debit card in just 3-5 business days.

To receive more information, please, contact Unichange.me Support team directly.

• 2 weeks later...

Dear forum members,

We would like to inform you that account registration is no longer needed to be able to place orders for the most popular exchange directions on Unichange.me.

Exchange Bitcoin, Litecoin, BTC-e, Perfect Money, OkPay, FasaPay, JustForex or withdraw your e-currency funds to Western Union or to your personal credit/debit card with best fees on Unichange.me service here https://unichange.me

We have another incredible news!

Fee for the exchange direction Bitcoin to Perfect Money is reduced to 0,5%!!!

Unichange.me – we provide the best service to our customers!

Dear forum users!

Unichange.me team is happy to announce that bonus rates for our valued partners were increased and now you can earn more!

New bonus rates: Junior – 10%, Senior – 15%, Expert – 20%!

We value your trust and choice and therefore we wish to make it possible for you to earn more with us!

12118668_475293489340050_913348585580293

• 3 weeks later...

Wonderful news for all Unichange.me customers!

Fee for e-currency withdrawal via Western Union is now reduced:

Bitcoin to to Western Union4.5%
BTC-e USD code to Western Union4.5%
Perfect Money to Western Union4.5%
OkPay to Western Union4.5%

No registration is required for these exchange directions!
When placing an order, please, make sure that all details are indicated correctly.

If you have any questions, Unichange.me team has launched updated Live chat to provide you with fastest and best support.

Unichange.me is happy to announce that we have launched automatic exchange!

Now you can exchange:

Bitcoin to Perfect Money
BTC-e USD to Perfect Money
Litecoin to Perfect Money

in auto mode.

All orders for these exchange directions are processed automatically after transaction gets 3 confirmations.

You can check more information here https://unichange.me/news/id/513

Unichange.me — striving to provide you with best service!

Dear Unichange card holders!

Our fees to withdraw Bitcoin to Unichange cards were reduced:

Bitcoin to Unichange card USD is 3%
Bitcoin to Unichange card EUR is 2%

You can place an order to exchange Bitcoin to funds on your Unichange card and get money in just 10-20 minutes.

Should you have any further question please do not hesitate to contact us.