PLAN : 110% After 2 Hours For 5 First Active Users

9%-10%-11% daily for 13days

118%-131%-144% after 13days

Min Deposit : $5

Max Deposit : $5000

Ref Com : 5%

Payment Procesor : LR, AP

Description :

We aim to achieve what all the others in the past were unable to achieve.

With 2011Hyip, you can be rest assured that your money will be working for you daily. We will process all withdrawals within 24hrs. We generate the returns we pay to our investors from our offline business activities. We are a group who act as middle men for a lot of small scale independent and individual miners. They mine precious metals such as gold and diamonds. They produce such minute amounts individually and they have no access nor can they sell to bigger companies because these companies prefer to purchase larger amounts. Our group source out and purchase from these miners and we add all our purchases up and then sell to bigger companies. We buy at lower prices from the producers and we sell at market prices to

our buyers. All funds we collect here is used to finance our offline operations. More information about our operations will be made available on request. .

Invest For Best Profit High Yield Investment Program is a long term high yield private loan program, backed up by Forex market trading and investing in

various funds and activities. Profits from these investmentsare used toenhance our program and increase itsstability for the long term.

REGISTER HERE

What i don't like about this program is that it is hosted in a free server that if anything should happen they don't have any control over it. I will skip it. If they do have money they should have come out with their own brand.

Started Jan 18, 2011

Running days 3

Total accounts 14

Total deposited $ 30.00

Today deposited $ 0.00

Total withdraw $ 3.85

Visitors online 1

Members online 0

Last update Jan 21, 2011

the site has being running for 3 days and the stats indicate the response for this program is low so if this situation to continue the admin will face problems to keep the site running

so its prudent to hold any investments until the site get more response

The script is not much attractive & quite simple as compared to any HYIP, There is no option which can show us about their paying status or any live chat with agents.. But there is offer to get a sign up bonus of 0.2$ & we can earn from it by 9% daily plan.... So it's looking trusted site with good features...

Search here but not found :

http://2011hyip.co.cc

PLAN : 110% After 2 Hours For 5 First Active Users

9%-10%-11% daily for 13days

118%-131%-144% after 13days

Min Deposit : $5

Max Deposit : $5000

Ref Com : 5%

Payment Procesor : LR, AP

Description :

We aim to achieve what all the others in the past were unable to achieve.

With 2011Hyip, you can be rest assured that your money will be working for you daily. We will process all withdrawals within 24hrs. We generate the returns we pay to our investors from our offline business activities. We are a group who act as middle men for a lot of small scale independent and individual miners. They mine precious metals such as gold and diamonds. They produce such minute amounts individually and they have no access nor can they sell to bigger companies because these companies prefer to purchase larger amounts. Our group source out and purchase from these miners and we add all our purchases up and then sell to bigger companies. We buy at lower prices from the producers and we sell at market prices to

our buyers. All funds we collect here is used to finance our offline operations. More information about our operations will be made available on request. .

Invest For Best Profit High Yield Investment Program is a long term high yield private loan program, backed up by Forex market trading and investing in

various funds and activities. Profits from these investmentsare used toenhance our program and increase itsstability for the long term.

REGISTER HERE

As the site has exceeded five investors now the 110% After 2 Hours plan is no more in existence but instead of it the admin has added another new plan 11% Daily For 11 Days which seem more stable than the hourly plans. currently all the plans are offering good ROI which is not very high for short term and seem sustainable for a few weeks but there is less response for this may be because no monitors have being listed for this program

The script is very simple and does not have a very professional look. But the rates being offered are reasonable and could be sustained for quite a while, even the minimum deposit. But for now not many have put money into the site. And the good thing is that investors could get their profit on a daily basis.

Maybe admin wants fund to raise this program up,and he's really interested in doing just that.Looking at the change of plan,which now looks stable and reasonable than the hourly plan.Admin of this program should just buy a domain,then he can see some interest from investors,like me.

there is some problems with the site faq session since when i check to view it iam automatically redirected to Rte-us page and iam not sure the reason for it since i just wanted to check more information about the site which iam prevented from doing as the faq session is not working or opening

I did not like it when admin open a program that's suppose to be pumping up interest and surely admin must have try this system himself to bring in more investors to raise more capital and then earn more himself.But he just went out,open a hyip from a free host,and then advise or expect members to come here and invest.I just skip this program since i don't expect it to run for a long time.

its always better for investors to check for recent payment proof before investing here as iam not sure whether the site is paying or not since the monitors status is showing problem that means there is some pending payments to be paid for the monitors