Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Royal Forex Invest - royalforexinvest.com

Start date: 3 Jan 2011

Our company is based in Western Europe with office in Brussels, Belgium. We offers a range of services for private and corporate investors for the capital management in the currency market (forex). Profit of the investor is calculated from the gross amount of profit for every dollar invested. The advantage of this scheme of investment is the low level of initial investment. Investment management is carried out on the optimal strategy with the main priority of getting a moderate but stable income.

Investment Plan:

Profit: 2 - 3% daily

Min. amount of investment: 1 USD

Investment period: 30 business days

Payments: Every business day

Principal back: Yes

Payment systems:

Liberty Reserve, Perfect Money

Features:

24/7 Support

DDos Protection

Experienced Team

Fast Deposit & Withdrawal

I'm in with $100

Date : 2011-18-01 12:20:49

From/To Account : U3408776 (RoyalForexInvest)

Amount : -100.00

Currency : LRUSD

Batch : 53492234

Link: www.royalforexinvest.com

Am not sure how to react with this program.Since i don't invest in hyip like that,without seeing payment proofs first.But this program look good from it's plan due to the fact that it gives a 0.1-2% daily and yes,you can withdraw you principle after the 120days plan expires,but can we trust this hyip with staying alive for the next 120days?

The site is offering very reasonable interest rate which could be sustained for a long time. But with the minimum investment pegged at $10 not many would be able to test the site. But to those willing to pout money they have to wait for a while before seeing income due to the rate. And since they only pay during business days they dont have to put up money to pay interest everyday.

Though i like that the non stable interest is good choice but having 0.1 interest daily or any of the worst day is so so low and thinking about the minimum to invest which is very high. I do rather skip this one for a better reasonable high paying program.

I think the site is not worth investing the minimum investment of $10 as the profit of 0.10% will equal to $0.01 which will go against the transaction fees of liberty reserve so the investor will not be able to withdraw daily unless he invest a much higher amount.

Although it has enough popularity with many payment proofs & already going for 1 month so everyone wanna join on it... But we need to invest big amount from which we will receive some handsome money daily because it has very poor ROI of 0.1%. But I am satisfied with it to see many forums attachment are on their front page.... So it will be sustainable program...

Not unlike other hyips here the members need not be registered but can directly make an investment and also the site has DDOS protection and which makes the site secure

the profits are low and stable but not attractive and the minimum investment's of $10 is an affordable amount to try the site

I dont feel the admin put time/work into this site. More work layed down on advertising the site instead of design....

And the min of $10.00 is high for this kind of site. The godaddy label does NOT make me comfortable.

The roi is so low this could without problem stay for a longer time. But 120 days and payments only in businessdays...

Meaning at least 140 days. And then take away the festa days. The holidays that is coming up in april and may...

Im out

I am disappointed to see their rates of interest on min. 10$ requirement... 0.1% can'be nothing amount for us as small earners.. The name indicates that it relates with Forex trading hopefully so it will be trusted as well, There is also some forum discussion links given on front page... Hope it will be good one..

\i just made a calculation the investor will earn only $1.20 for 120 business days i.e., almost 6 months by investing $10

this amount is very negligible and its better for investor to try other sites where he can earn more

so i feel the site may not attract many investors because of its low returns

I am not also comportable on this one! Auto-invest without any registration is not ood unless the admin is proven to pay his investors on time. Maybe a little more time to prove himself. Also, the range for daily profit is too wide. I think the admin has to consider giving his average daily profit given by means of statistics at the site.

the site doesn't have a referral commission system so the members earning opportunity is limited also i feel the admin may find difficult to promote the site plans as the site doesnt pay referral commission so cant expect the members to promote and the plans are not attractive and the returns are low so there is no way the plans will market themselves. so overall there might be low response for the site plans

I do not feel comfortable with this site,

Very low rate of profit is not suitable to achieve a good profit,

Plan profit 120 days, and this for a long time, not for me

$ 10 minimum, and this is very high, especially for small investors .

120 days may not be too long but as the site pays only on business days it means the site plans will run up to 170 calender days which is far too long and at that time even the investor would not be able to break even and recover his principle

• 2 weeks later...

I dont feel the admin put time/work into this site. More work layed down on advertising the site instead of design....

And the min of $10.00 is high for this kind of site. The godaddy label does NOT make me comfortable.

The roi is so low this could without problem stay for a longer time. But 120 days and payments only in businessdays...

Meaning at least 140 days. And then take away the festa days. The holidays that is coming up in april and may...

Im out

Now min is $1.00 and 30 days