Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Stardc - stardc.cc

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

Star Development Corporation was founded in 2003 in Canada. At the beginning the main priority was creating necessary infrastructure and the attraction of professional workers, engineers and employees. Our staff are working hard to create the necessary conditions to give our company the ability to build fast, by combining modern technology, with high quality - delivered on time.

Plan:

Profit: 4.5 %

Minimum: 10 USD

Maximum: 299 USD

Duration: 30 days

Earnings: Calendar days

Principal: Included

Profit: 4 %

Minimum: 300 USD

Maximum: 1,999 USD

Duration: 45 days

Profit: 3.5 %

Minimum: 2,000 USD

Maximum: 50,000 USD

Duration: 60 days

Accept PerfectMoney, EgoPay and Payeer

Join Stardc here

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

more than 8 hyip trackers are monitoring this site but simply 2 monitors invested 200$ in this site. I don't think people have to invest on this website because its a free cost domain web site and plan\s duration is 1 month long and also i don't think a freedomain web site can pay for a while. So try to skip this site.

I think all of the benefits offered by the admin is still too high and is not in accordance with the time it takes to make a profit and I'm sure the admin will not be able to survive a long time and will only be able to run with a very short time, and I'm sure admin will only provide payments to its investors in just a few days, after that the admin will never give payment again and many investors are just going to lose most of the money they have invested in this program

Its good to see that this hyip program is still paying. What keeps baffling me about this hyip is,I don't even know if the admin is using a free domain or a paid domain. The .CC looks like a free domain. Anyways I think the roi offered in all plans are really reasonable and sustanable.

• 2 weeks later...

I think Dimofey is the only person who is investing in this HYIP and no other here is interested in this HYIP. May be Dimofey is posting his profit data here, but this is not sufficient to generate faith on the site. Other members should also invest and review there earning here to create more and more interest in the program.

the profit rate including high while the site offering long term plan. even though I am not sure that the site will able to maintain paying for long period, but at least, there are many payment proof poster here. it explain that the site currently in paying status and it make the hyip become safe place to make invest.

• 2 weeks later...

Stardc has been living for around two months online, it has been one of the most popular mid term projects in the hyip industry currently, though the payment system is manual, it is still an attractive project with impressive fast payments so far, good to see the project star development corporation could manage to pay for a couple of rounds with the thirty days plan.

Hosting is on a dedicated server with DDOS protection by DDOS Guard, manual payments but promised to be processed fast in here, nice thing about this mid term program is that the program has been active for such a long time for a period of two months without any problem till date.