Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

forexcompanyonline - forexcompanyonline.com

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

really you mean no hyip is trusted? thats what i get from your feedback.i got investment here $1 only because i wanna try my luck in this one. i hope they pay me fiirst..hehehe thanks for your feedback.

this program has advertised everywhere on forums and they always made fast payments,

of course we should invest what we can afford to lose,

this applies to FCO as well,

there are few large investors that withdraw daily in thousands of dollars, and they usually wait for a longer time than small investors,

that is what I have heard from their feed back.

@moremoney. You first need to understand what hyip stand for. In simple explanation- hyip is an investment-not real- that you can invest online using your lr and some other payment processors. About trust, you only need to find out.

in my experience, FCO didn't answer to my mail once

when I sent regarding my account issue, but the issue was fixed so the purpose I contacted the support was thus fulfilled,

very fast support as well as fast payments from this well known program.

latest update from FCO,

seems there is some server problem so new link is given to contact in case of any support needed.

Feedback. Обратная связь. + Сбьербанк. :. forexcompanyonline.com

Dear investors of company Forex Company Online.

In connection with congestion of the server please write your letters on the address forexcompanyonline@gmail.com

Concerning questions and wishes the request to address in Online a chat or through the feedback form. https://forexcompanyonline.com/support.php

Уважаемые инвесторы компании Forex Company Online.

В связи с перегруженностью сервера, пожалуйста пишите ваши письма на наш резервный адрес forexcompanyonline@gmail.com

Также с 27.01.2011 вывод на Сбербанк будет идти в ускоренном режиме. Просьба проверить правильность ваших реквизитов на вывод.

Также мы не рассылали письма о заключении контакта от 10$ пожалуйста будьте внимательнее. Данную рассылку мы не делали.

Для более подробной информации просьба обращаться в Online чат или через форму обратной связи https://forexcompanyonline.com/ru/support.php

Best Regards.

support@forexcompanyonline.com

forexcompanyonline.com

Don't really know what to make out of this.But for sure,i'm not afraid of this program turning scam since it's trusted and all can make also see it too.I don't really know what's wrong with their server.It's saying the same thing over here.But for sure this program is not turning scam.

I got paid from certain forum amount of 3.20$ and I deposited it here. After few days I got more money from different place to my LR account and I deposit it here too. :D So I have now almost 6$ here. Well it's not that much. I really hope that this doesn't turn into scam. Do you have experience what happens when you deposit using 2 different payment processors? Can you withdraw using one of them or do you have to use both?

• 2 weeks later...

This is really a funny announcement from the admin:

2011-02-07 :. Attention.

Means all investors are frozen for 2 month, due to lack of funds in the accounts of the company and the impossibility of withdrawal of FOREX because there are important open position.

But there is an alternative for those who do not want to wait 2 month and want to get more money now.

In order to get the opportunity to withdraw your money in stakes, and with the further withdrawal of all assets. You need to invest between 20% - 30% of your deposit.

Deposits totaling up to $ 2000 imposed limits on the amount of 20% of deposits.

Deposits totaling more than $ 2000 imposed limits on the amount of 30% of deposits

For those wishing to activate the limits, please contact them by e-mail forexcompanyonline@gmail.com in the letter state your name and the total amount of your active deposits.

In a response letter will be sent an exact 20% - 30% of the amount for payment and activation limits.

Also, you will be sent to account for payment limits on your account.

Within 48 hours you will receive a unique code output.

Seems that members now are force to reinvest in order to get paid. Therefore, this site can concluded as scam now.