Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

forexcompanyonline - forexcompanyonline.com

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bad news though I can't really prove you guys if this is true.

According to this blog hyip-blog-investment-monitor.com, FCO may scam soon. Well, the reason why I kinda trust this blog is because the author predicted OilStructure and CherryShares will scam soon. The author is only human so he might be wrong but I plan on withdrawing my money as soon as I finish my cycle.

By the way, the blog is not mine and I am no way advertising the site.

Bad news though I can't really prove you guys if this is true.

According to this blog hyip-blog-investment-monitor.com, FCO may scam soon. Well, the reason why I kinda trust this blog is because the author predicted OilStructure and CherryShares will scam soon. The author is only human so he might be wrong but I plan on withdrawing my money as soon as I finish my cycle.

By the way, the blog is not mine and I am no way advertising the site.

this truly means a lot to investors since if am correct,admin has predict 2 sites,and they've turn scam..So maybe we wait and see if this admin predictinn comes true,then he will truly be legend in hyip prediction.For now let's wait.

This HYIP is good actually.

The reason is because they have a plan which is just 12 days.

Usually many HYIPs their plan the shortest is either 30 days or 45 days.

Maybe this caters for people like me who have not much patience to see returns from investments

I have just joined this HYIP anyway. 1st time joining a HYIP.

This program hasn't turned scam yet.Maybe admin have seen this post and wants to make sure that he continuing paying his investors.But that's a good sign since this hyip continues paying and haven't got any bad complaint yet from any monitor or investor.So it's still safe to invest with them.

@legendkid :

actually this site is good site and have the good promote..this site making a partner with a lot PTP forum...as we can see our forum DTM is get sponsored by this site too..and EP forum have sponsored too..i think this site have a good stable and can paid member with long time period and hopefully not turn to scam soon..

because i have plan to make investment again in here ;)

That's true,this hyip looks prepared to run a good and remarkable race in hyip.With it's min and a good advertising,this program seems to go on forever,sometimes i think if this is truly a hyip,i do trust that one can gain a lot from this program,and it's probability of going scam,is not out yet.Since there's no complaint,no holding back of money from investors,no selection of people to pay,access to site.

minimum $101 to invest in order to get a better percentage of profit everyday from FCO,

the payments here are quite faster and I am very much pleased with the performance of the program so far.

I have noticed a lot investors are still making deposits to this program in hundreds of dollars for a better percentage of profits and

also the program looks quite promising and may stay around another few more months to come, so currently I am trying to add up to my existing active fund here.

Out of the plans available only the 12 day plan is affordable as the minimum investment is only $1 enabling many to test the site

The plans offered are offering an daily profit of 1.15% which seem to be very low for a short term plan and not attractive but are more stable and ensuring long term running of the site

is this site still a legit i will try 1 $ as my initial investment if this site is good, i will invest bigger value.thanks for sharing ts.

yeah friend, you can start investing with as little as $1. The hyip is paying without any problem.

The correct time to get some profit.

is this site still a legit i will try 1 $ as my initial investment if this site is good, i will invest bigger value.thanks for sharing ts.

No hyip is legit, but among the list of hyip program that comes out very few have the chance of getting in the front. And this one is just it. This is a place where you can invest and hope to make some profit.

We can invest in forexcompanyonline and have rest of mind.This program has been paying for the last couple of months without problem,and it is sponsoring this great forum,which shows that admin of FCO is ready to make a different in the hyip world.And as we can see,that's just what he's doing.

I have heard that they take time to pay for large investors depending on the amounts to be paid, will be the receipt,

but in my case, I have always got paid very fast, though I have had around a $50 investment in FCO. very stable program.