Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

onlinecashroad - onlinecashroad.com

I'm not admin

http://www.onlinecashroad.com

plan.gif

OnlineCashRoad.com is the largest independent regulator for all securities firms doing online and offline business. We oversee nearly 34 branch offices and 1,700 registered securities representatives. OnlineCashRoad Created in June 2009 through the consolidation of NASD and the member regulation, enforcement and arbitration functions of the New York Stock Exchange, OnlineCashRoad is dedicated to investor protection and market integrity through effective and efficient regulation and complementary compliance and technology-based services.

NASDAQ initially was a technical innovation gathering real-time transaction prices from all the dealers in the largest, most actively traded over the counter stocks. The impetus was to make trading in these stocks more attractive versus stocks on the major exchanges, where real-time transactional information had been available for many decades. Eventually, NASDAQ has evolved into a quasi-market of its own, allowing investors and their financial advisors to find the best price available for any NASDAQ-listed security with up-to-moment accuracy, and thus to place their trades with the dealer offering that best price, or best execution.

http://www.onlinecashroad.com

Date: January 17, 2011 12:51:38 AM

Amount Sent: $1.50 USD

Sender Name: onlinecashroad.com

Sender Email: onlinecashroad@gmail.com

Reference Number: A9AE1-76882-84424,

• Downvote 1

The site is offering very high profits which seem unrealistic to achieve so looks like the admin will depend on deposit funds to keep the site running and the stability of the site is only for short duration and i dont expect it to run more than a couple of weeks. Also i feel the minimum investment of $10 is far too high to test the site and its not affordable by me if it was $1 i would have tried this site

The plans are too risky but iam surprise for the response they got

the profits offered are not realistic to earn and looks like the admin will run the site based on the deposit funds received

the minimum investment of $10 is far too high to test the site as all the plans are too risky

The site is running for almost 10 days and the monitors are showing paying status but the site stats indicate it will run less than one more week

if the minimum investment was less than $10 i would have tested the site but iam not willing to bear the loss if the site scam

further i see the site accepts payments through alertpay and this will give protection to investor to recover his principle sounds less risky

I am not confident on the site stats whether they are real or fake since the stats information indicate the site has received a deposit for today amounting to $4014472.58 which is almost 153% of the past two weeks deposit amount and its not practical for it to happen. so i dont trust the stats information

The rates shown at plans are not enough to earn a residual income if it could go for long time or short time.. IT will not affect our income at all...I just love their sufficient rates on every plan & the minimum investment is quite low for us...But ROI is not reasonable .. HOpe admin will raise it soon..

• 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...

this program I found on monitors as around one year old, but the status on the monitors in their ratings page seems to have been showing fake status of paying for it, because it is highly impossible to stay active for a program with such unusual plans,

either those monitors show fake status or that the program is paying them selectively to have active status.