- SSL secure

Plans:

umsamofund2.jpg

Accept:

LR, PM

Site link:

https://umsamofund.com/?refid=21361

My reviews:

Not a bad site, the plans are always changing, this showing the admin is trying his best to make the site sustainable with his investments.

Between, site just added some certificates to prove it is legit. Although we can't determine whether those certificates are real or not, but at least showing the admin is putting some effort in his site. :D

• 4 weeks later...

The admin just announced there is some changes about both of the "Demo" plans...

I can't really understand what is the changes. Anyway, the admin having some new job vacancies for investors too:

We seek initiative and dynamic individuals ready to join our International team to design and implement a fully functioning program across East and Central Europe. You can see the vacancies on the "Jobs" page.

I can see a good scripted hyip and they have worked out their plans well. It will be good choice to get into this and have some share of profit. The security features of the site is nice one and they cliam to be legit one so that is cool.

I can see a good scripted hyip and they have worked out their plans well. It will be good choice to get into this and have some share of profit. The security features of the site is nice one and they cliam to be legit one so that is cool.

site is using a good script but its not licence and the period of investment is very short a good site to try only after doing more monitoring of the site performance

Yup this hyip has very nice script and design is cute.

ROI in first plan is reasonable and being lockin period only 10 days - it can be seen as good way to make 11% profit in short time.

I agree with @yogesh promo plan was much better and was making 140% in 20 days little time - bep in less than 15 days.