Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Redlr- Redlr.com

redlr

Earning money is simple in Redlr! All you do is post topics, reply to others, and just be supportive, encouraging, and helpful.
With that being said, any harmful or abusive posts will be grounds for immediate termination with loss of all earnings.

Basic rates

*Referring a member : 25 points (Min Post for reff member 5 Posts)

*Registering : 20 points

*Creating a Thread : (up to 3 points)

*Posting a Reply : (up to 2 points)

*Bonus Points Per Character : 0.001 points

*Good Reputation Receive : 5 points

*Thread View : 0.001 points

• Maximum Create (New Thread) : 50 Threads/day
  • Maximum Post Reply : 100 Posts/day

Conversation Rate 500 points = $5

We are expecting good quality discussion from members so if you are thinking to spam its not a right place for you
In case we find any members posting (Under 1Liner) or useless post or spamming the forum we have rights to deduct his points in payout request.

Please focus evenly on CREATING TOPICS and REPLYING,A forum to share hints and tips for Internet Marketing Forum.
We are looking for posters who would like to have hints and tips for successful in money making.

RULES

• Original Content,* No copying of content from other sites!!

(Never copy anything from elsewhere online and post it into our forum) we are paying you for unique content.
  • PLEASE make long, quality,related topics and comments
  • All posts must be at least min 1liner.
  • Good English and grammar
  • Please keep on topic
  • Fill out your profile completely
  • Upload an avatar and set your profile picture.
  • Use descriptive titles for new threads
  • Signing up / IP addresses: Only one member per IP address is allowed to sign up, members who wish for their partners to be signed up or anyone else using the same internet connection please contact a moderator/admin to make arrangements for them to use the same IP address.
  • Members who cheat the system and sign up referrals under them using the same IP address will receive a permanent ban.
  • Your points account is not transferable, anyone selling, giving away or changing user will receive immediate ban.

Be aware that if you violate Forum Rules in Redlr you will received penalties/infractions, as follows:

• Spam/short post = - 5 points
  • Plagiarism (copy/paste) other posts = - 10 points
  • Duplicate thread = - 5 points
  • Wrong thread title = - 10 points
  • Thread in wrong section = - 10 points
  • Insulting = - 5 points
  • Spam via private messages ( PM ) = - 5 points
  • Bad reputation receive = - 5 points
  • Infraction received = - 5 points

Good Luck :)

Please Visit :
Paid To Post

• 1 month later...

The forum looks much cleaner nowadays after the limitation of spams posting but still so many spammers copying and pasting on there and even the post by the forum posters were copied and then re post on the same post, so funny. I reported some of the spammers or copy paster. I think the quality is getting better but I have problem iwth them not using a period at the end or the sentence or capitalization or spelling correctly. I also think that they majority of them just do not want to write anything meaningful and its all spam when they got so many good topics over there, so sad. They have new ads so that is good updates. They're now like the busiest of all the money making forums online. 

• 2 weeks later...

I've received an email from them and they're saying that they will close up the paid to post program on December so you must cash out before then. They say that they're doing it cause of uncontrolled spams. They say that they might have new programs for you to do. Also, you should not invest in their site now since it will be close up anyways. Sad, but I think they can control spam easily by not paying and by deleting the spammer's account, not too hard. Maybe its not profitable for them anymore. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I am surprised to see this thread still open,I thought I will find some vital information that is why I am checking it. Well,this one has officially announced that they can no longer continue with the PTP,the admin said there are too many spammers in the forum so she stopped the paid to post. Thread should be closed.

• 3 weeks later...

have they started paid to post program again. Few months back they stopped as paid to post. I was paid by them one time. That was last batch of payment from them. After that i have not visited the forum as forum was not paid to post.

The no longer pay for post so don't use them again. Even if you use them they will have problems again. I think they just can't make profit from it. They have pin.redlr though so you might want to try them. Since that might be a better program from them. I do not like this one anymore, since too many spammers there and they no longer are active there anyways. 

• 2 weeks later...