Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

AlfaSaving - alfasaving.com

I am not the Admin.

About AlfaSaving:

Alfasaving is an Independent Private Funds Management Company. We are an exclusive Funds Manager with a strong commitment.

Our focus is to offer to individuals and families an exclusive funds management service. We provide our international client with personal and professional relationship.

We always strive to develop a lasting relationship with our Clients, based on trust and respect.

We have a genuine and solid experience from funds management and related financial services. Furthermore our "open vision" approach and complete freedom of action creates an added value for our Clients

We constantly evaluate funds from various Clients throughout the world. The portfolios are well diversified, and in line with prevailing market conditions. The allocations within each profile are regularly rebalanced. We offer you an active fund management to your needs.

Our aim is to offer our international client an exclusive individualised funds management service.

Our high degree of professionalism and flexibility in combination with neutrality and independence enables us to ensure you a long-term, trustworthy business relationship.

As a small independent company we have a freedom to only consider the best investment products, analysts at any time in a global market. We have no pressure to sell certain products, which are not in your interest. Therefore we can decide to change fund manager, products etc. Our only objective is to provide solutions that best meet your expectations and aspirations.

Plans:

image-B6CD_4D33B4B1.jpg

image-CF4B_4D33BD08.jpg

Accept: LR/PM

Link: http://www.alfasaving.com/

Great to note the members can earn more from this site just by referring new investors as he can earn up to three levels of referral commission. Further the investor will also be able to earn an additional earnings of 4% until next month 15th from their direct referrals

Yup they provide multilevel referal commission so we earn if our refers refer and when their referers refer

Futher site looks well attractive and every thing looks fine here

Plans offer reasonable and well sustainable returns so i think this should give good performance.

We just got one good thing from this program,and that's their multi referring.And we can earn good money from it.But looking at the plans of this program,taking a whole 180 days for a plan and a roi too low for me.I don't think it fit for me to invest here.So,i just skip this program.

This program roi is way too small.But i can see that much people prefer the referring program to the hyip plans. I don't know if i can invest in a plan that runs for 180days,almost 6months.What do admin have in mind with this program.Is He planning to run this program for more than a year?

The site is offering interest rates that could be sustained because it is reasonable. But with the minimum investment of $10 not everyone could easily afford this, though there is a test plan for 30 days which only requires $1 but with low interest of 0.90%.

And by the way, for the thread starter please edit the investment plan posted. It is very much different from what is showing on the site.

I agree the plans they have is reasonable and sustainable enough for the site to continue further, I like the concept of this HYIP where in a month time you will get your investment back (not long enough to wait and definitely not too short, just enough).

The plans are reasonably good offering sustainable daily profits enabling investor to earn a steady income

further the admin will be able to earn a extra income by referring other to invest as they can earn referral income up to three levels

Although the investment plans and profit is sustainable, google chrome has detected that the ssl certificate of this one was already expired. So, in this early we can determined that the admin here is not trusted and honest. So, please take caution before investing.

• 2 weeks later...

the site is using a nice template with a professional outlook and the admin seem to have spent some money on the site design and the script used is nice but iam not satisfied with the site securities since the site si not DDOS protected but only has SSL protection

the site is using a nice template with a professional outlook and the admin seem to have spent some money on the site design and the script used is nice but iam not satisfied with the site securities since the site si not DDOS protected but only has SSL protection

The script by used by several scam sites before, I am sure about this. I don't even see it try to modify by add in some new features but just changed the logo.

Yet, site is giving $1 bonus but the minimum investment is $10. Well, better be careful with it, it is just a technique to attract more investors.