Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

BeliMoney - belimoney.com

I am not the Admin.

About BeliMoney:

BeliMoney Ltd seeks to make a significant contribution to the economic development, with its wide range of premium services that caters to all investors, embodied by additional solutions that contribute to educating clients and market participants. Our cliental base can benefit from the experience of our professional staff, state of art technology and take advantage of our tailor-made customer services, adding value to the whole trading experience.

Our team is comprised of experienced professionals, committed to providing you the highest level of service with an exceptional access to a variety of financial products & investment tools. We understand your expectations and needs, and we are eager to satisfy them. Our vision is to create a sole distinctive entrance that brings secured, transparent, and safe profits for our clients.

Plans:

image-B6CD_4D33B4B1.jpg

5% Referral Commission

Withdrawal type: Instant

Accept: LR/PM

Feature:

Licensed GoldCoders Script

DDoS Protection

SSL Secure

Link: https://www.belimoney.com/

Its good to note the members will get paid a daily profit of 2% or more and this will mean the investor can recover his principle sooner and its always better to get paid at a higher rate so that its will assist the investor to recover full or major part of his investments before the site stop paying

The site offers a wide range of payment processor including bank wire so that the investor can select the mode which is convenient to them and as the site pays instantly the risk of non payment is less.

Further the design is attractive and looks more professional coupled with a brilliant script.

I see the site has installed all the necessary site securities making investments in it more secure

You know what i think after reading and going to this site? I will not only comment and criticize this program but will just go ahead and give it a test deposit to see if it is paying. The minimum to invest is very affordable to all.

I have tried to register at the site but it seems like their is error in their code or something. Is there anyone in here that has invested in this program yet? I even tried the login button still data error, is it only happening to me? Can anyone login from their server? I need to know this things before investing.

I have tried to register at the site but it seems like their is error in their code or something. Is there anyone in here that has invested in this program yet? I even tried the login button still data error, is it only happening to me? Can anyone login from their server? I need to know this things before investing.

I think you posted the screenshot in alfasavings thread, anyways you have to edit it as I thought it is alfasavings investment plan. That's why I am so confused when I visit alfasaving site where I couldn't find the plans presented. Anyways this is the program I am looking for as I like the plans and the minimum deposit.

I feel the plans are offering reasonable sustainable profits and the plans looks attractive

but the multi level referral commission makes me suspicious about the plan

so its always better to invest in the beginning of the plans and earn while the site is still paying

I think you posted the screenshot in alfasavings thread, anyways you have to edit it as I thought it is alfasavings investment plan. That's why I am so confused when I visit alfasaving site where I couldn't find the plans presented. Anyways this is the program I am looking for as I like the plans and the minimum deposit.

well the thread starter has posted this site plans in alfasavings thread but has not edited it and i even got confused like you initially but there after i even checked on the site information and got cleared

I like the fat that the admin is personally recommending few exchanger service where the investor can exchange their funds for LR or PM

The page is sayin..

The server at https://www.belimoney.com ...istaking too long to respond.

I am confused, is that my dns problem or the site is not accessible.?

Anyone facing the same problem.

Try to open the site by another browser, this happens often with some sites,

it is not open by a particular browser, but it opens well by another browser,

I advise you to use Firefox to open this site.

I'm in, and will support by next coming payment proof

You have successfully sent a payment from your account U4125601

Date: 1/23/2011 1:41 PM

Batch: 53857574

Sent To: U3032535 (belimoney)

Amount: $3.00

Memo: Deposit to belimoney.com

Thank you.

Seeing you have made some investment today. Just did the same but this time i invested or bought spot in money circler. Hope to get enough money from it and use them to invest. It is always sweet to wake up in the morning and start asking for withdrawal from different hyip you have join.

I decided to make a deposit here of $2 as I read good reviews about this site in different forums, anyways here it is:

Dear Joan (djfritz)

We have successfully received your deposit $2.00 LibertyReserve to Beli Money Fund Starter.

Your Account: U6434315

Batch: 53933130

Compound: 0%.

Thank you.

belimoney.com

I am so impressed with this HYIP, this is the first time that I bumped into this kind of program that pays instantly, I made a request a while ago and in seconds I see it credited in my balance, well I hope more success and longer life span for this site.