Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

solid-fund - solid-fund.com

The company was established in early 2008. Solid-Fund is a successful group of investors and professional traders. We have been working as a private fund since several years, and now we have opened our online project offering our activities worldwide. We invest the funds we receive from our investors into high growth securities on all major stock markets of the world. We have some partnerships with real estate agents around the world too. We try to develop various kinds of business so if one of our plans failed we would have an alternative variants of increase in profit.

plan.jpg

http://solid-fund.com?ref=97

Service is unavailable!

when i try to access the site i get a information stating above that their service is not available

All the plans offered are long term and as the site has gone within few days of launch looks like the investor will suffer 100% loss if the site doesn't come back

This program works with Forex market.. I like their 1st plan with 1.2% of 10$ investment, But it could be best if it has some less min. requirement. But I am quite happy to see that admin always update status daily & make some offers by helping investors... Live help is also available for anyone.... I will definitely wanna try it ..

The site is back and it looks like the site was suffering short term maintenance problems

out of the plans available only the 180 days plan is affordable and the ROI of 1.% daily seem to be reasonably sustainable

i feel its worth to give the site a try