Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

key4success - key4success.com

Key 4 success Ltd was formed in Nov 2010. Let's face it. You will not be able to work forever. No matter how healthy you are, there will come a time when you will not be able to work, due to health problems or simply aging. What will you do for an income protection when the time comes to retire?

Category Amount range ($) Profit

Gold 50.00 - 150.00 0.50%

Real Estate 151.00 - 500.00 1.00%

Stocks 501.00 - 2,000.00 1.50%

Forex 2,001.00 - 10,000.00 2.50%

http://key4success.com//index.php?r=OG47940

The site looks a lot like PY.Investment. The same standard frame/design.

In anyway 50.00 as min is way to high for me with a low roi. Takes ages to get in profit...

The first inpression of the site is ok, dedicated server etc....but then looking a little closer its nothing special...

the site plans seem stable but not attractive as the investor will only earn peanuts return for their investment and it may take longer to break even than expected because of low return and as the site pays only on business days. But the only positive factor is that pre maturity withdrawal option is available

All the plans offered are stable but not attractive since the daily profits offered are very low and not catering towards the risk taken by investor in investing large investment's

further all the plans are out of my reach as iam not able to afford the minimum investment amounts

The site you have given has very slow server or require somehow upgraded flashplayer to load easily... But from the described features I can't find any interest to invest on it....0.5% is very poor amount for us with that high spending so better to go for alternative with high ROI plan.. But it must be sustainable for long time ...

even though the site is accepting bank wire its only suitable for large investors as it has a very high withdrawal minimum limit and also it attracts a huge fees

also the faq states the site will be adding alertpay soon in to their payment processor and this will give extra protection to the investor in recovering his principle so iam looking forward when the admin will add alertpay

@Legendkid i agree with you adding a payment processor like Alertpay will certainly give peoples more options

And will help gain more deposits and maybe this can add further to the possible life of this hyip

and it is true AP does not always help to get back the funds lose in a hyip.

This program minimum is a real barrier to investors who would have love this program.Looks like it return is just 0.50% daily and it pays only on business days,i really don't think this program can boast of having much investors,since most investors can't afford the minimum which this program requires.

@Legendkid i agree with you adding a payment processor like Alertpay will certainly give peoples more options

And will help gain more deposits and maybe this can add further to the possible life of this hyip

and it is true AP does not always help to get back the funds lose in a hyip.

even though alertpay doesn't always help the investor to get back their funds only if the admin of the site doesn't have funds in his account. but at least it gives a option and confidence to the investor to recover his principle if the site doesn't pay

looks like very good to invest for long term program but still I think minimum deposit is very high even for senior investor...I don't want to risk my $50 to site that still new...

I think maybe admin should made some test plan with low deposit to gain more member here...

agree with you that the minimum investment is far too high and this will prevent many small investors joining the site and this will reduce the overall response the site may get from the investors as they are not able to test the site before joining

The minimum withdrawal through wire transfer is $100,Please note wire transfer will attract an additional fee of $20.We process wire transfer on Monday and Thursday only

many major investor who wants to invest in large may seek for bank wire option but its not attractive as the fees level is high its better to go and convert our funds to e-currency as the exchanger commission is low and can invest all the days and there is no specific day like bankwire