Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

goldelite-goldelite.biz

Daily roi includes principal so the overall returns are reasonable

And considering admin will have extra income from forum advertisements we can expect this program stay for very long period.

Even first plan that allow to invest starting from 5$ gives 40% net returns in 140 days which is really good return.

The site seem to be stable since if a investor invest $5 he can earn an ROI of 140% for 140 days where his profit is 40% but its not attractive since the daily average profit is less than 0.3% which is very low and this same amount could be invested in other hyips and earn more

I agree with you @luci that the profit promised is less compare to other hyips

but is not it enough to give impression that this program may stay longer and

admin would have come with such plans with intention of paying for long, further being this hyip from a forum admin

- it would be difficult for this to turn scam until the forum also gets closed.

This is a mixture of a forum and hyip. the program offer a very reasonable interest but waiting for 100days to reach bep in the first plan is not my way. And at the end only getting 40percent pure profit after 140days. Even if i join the forum i won't join their program.

Hey,you guys what you want,the plans are good and guarantee we get return.if invest in ordinary hyip,you wont even get back your deposit.

there was great bonus for 1st10deposits-$1 bonus+forum banner+10% of their deposit goldpoints.

this was kept by admin because they want investors and want to show them that they pay.

I find no monitors have being listed in this site and this makes me suspicious about the site

further accepting only liberty reserve in to the payment processor alone is not attractive as if the site LR account is limited the site entire operation will be under hold

I find no monitors have being listed in this site and this makes me suspicious about the site

further accepting only liberty reserve in to the payment processor alone is not attractive as if the site LR account is limited the site entire operation will be under hold

I agree with your first concern it is legit if a hyip has rate us page it is better so that we can view its status on monitors,

But i dont think that having a single payment processor alone may create any problem - even those having several payment processors

allows to withdraw thru the processor you have invested in.

@bossphil,is luci209 a ma?Neva mind,just a question.

Looking at this plan,i feel the roi are too low for me.But this program is owned and run by an admin.How i wish at least roi is above the 1%,maybe admin should have put it at 2%,then certainly i will invest.But here we need a whole lot of 100days to reach bep,and then only 40 days profit which amount to just 40cents.But this program will fit the big class of investors who invest big.

Can't stand to invest in a hyip that pays 1% daily.Surely this will take a 100days to reach bep.And that will take 3 good months and pure 10days to reach bep.Then after all this pain,you gain just 40% of your money.Who knows if this program can last the 100days to make us our bep.

the plans are designed in such a way where the investor is paid on a daily basis and no payment is paid at maturity

so this implies the daily profit is very low on the plans offered and this shows the plans are more stable and sustainable

but on the other hand all the plans offered are not attractive

@ Ma'am Luci

I think Goldelite.biz is still starting thats why it only pays in LR, i'm already paid in PTP in the forums and planning to invest soon :)

I even hope that the site will introduce more payment processor as luci suggested and also as you have stated you are active in their forum also have you got paid from their

but i dont agree on you planning to invest here as its too long and may take even 100 days to break even and you will have only 40% profit for 140 days is not attractive

I checked the link and it lead to a PTP forum

I couldn't locate where you got information the investment's plans

Please provide where w can locate the details of the investment plan

well looks like luci iam repaying to many of your post today

when actual i even tried to locate the plans but what comes in to my view is the forum and not the plans and iam not sure whether we need to register to get the information

Okay this hyip has a back up, that it won't go scam soon, you know if the hyip go scam that means the forum itself will go scam too. But to me i don't see how this program will benefit investors waiting for a hundred days to reach break even is too long to me.

Okay this hyip has a back up, that it won't go scam soon, you know if the hyip go scam that means the forum itself will go scam too. But to me i don't see how this program will benefit investors waiting for a hundred days to reach break even is too long to me.

Right that considering hyip investment 40% net profit in 140 days is quite low return

but this is aswell true that admin may have real income from forum advertisements and that may enhance its life

Further 5$ is not a big amount to test such program while bigger deposits may derive upto 200% in 100 days.

• 1 month later...

the site has a paid to post forum and also an hyip plan is offered by the site so members can post in the site forum and earn more and reinvest that earnings in the site rather than investing their own earnings and the daily rate of return is low but sustainable and this may be due to the fact that the admin need to keep the hyip running as long as he runs the forum

Like what memoney said,this program daily return is low because it need to survive long online,unless this forum turn to scam,this program won't turn scam too.So admin now reason to place it at 1%daily and we need 100days to reach bep here,but we are sure we can pull through since this program will be trusted and online,as long as this forum is online too.