Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

The Honest Engage Rocket Review - How it brings you more money $$$?

EngageRocket.jpg[h=2]First, The Overview[/h]Creator: Mark Thompson

Product: EngageRocket

Niche: Internet Marketing, WordPress Plugin

Official Sales Page: http://engagerocket.com

Launch Date: 2013-07-16 at 11:00 EDT

Price: 27$

Bonus Page: Yes – Clicking here to receive huge bonus worth over $2100

Special Offer: YesClicking here to get it with over 70% discount OFF now

[h=2]EngageRocket Review[/h]My name is Le I’m a young internet marketer who love any sorts of make money online. Today I going to tell you a really serious honest review about EngageRocket by Mark Thompson. What is it ? And what could it do for you? Is it working for you?You are here to discover a brand-new and smart system on the old ground that is used by the best marketers to earn$50,000 to $100,000 per promotion.[h=2]About the author?[/h]EngageRocket-Author.pngEngage Rocket is the latest amazing product from Mark Thompson. He is a full-time Internet Marketer with over 5 years experience and the creator of StayOnSearch. As you can see, almost previous product launching is many great products to meet the market demand that range from SEO, PPC, Social Media, E-mail Marketing, and Affiliate Marketing, such as:

• WP4FB 2.0: It is the No. 1 WordPress plugin to create viral Facebook Fan Page Tabs, packed with features that no were previously only available by using services with astronomically high monthly fees.It’s build in a way the user can implement any sort of functionality he/she wants (e.g. sweepstakes, coupons, group deals, auto-share on walls, collecting email addresses, etc). The plugin is easy to use (even drag-and-drop features) and comes with clear step-by-step video instructions.
  • CurationSoft: It is #1 curation software on the market, allowing you to Discover, Review and Curate Content from Wikipedia, Google Blogs and News, Blekko Blogs and News, YouTube, Twitter, Flickr and ANY RSS Feed You Want!
  • BonusPress: Amazing WordPress Plugin, that allows you to create professional bonus pages for promoting product launches as an affiliate.
  • IntelliTheme: ONLY WordPress Theme that automatically optimizes your website for optimal clicks and earnings. Intellitheme does the split testing and optimization for you, allowing you to focus more time on site creation and scaling your business.
  • List Eruption 2.0: List Eruption helped me grow my email list by over 257% and now thousands of marketers are using it to do the same.

And now is EngageRocket. About Engage Rocket, with understanding and creative, Mark Thompson and his partners Phil Benham has working on that product for almost 1 years for making it bigger and better along the way.[h=3]Get EngageRocket Now[/h]You can see what people say about Mark Thompson: [h=2]What features of this plugin contains?[/h]EngageRocket is the FIRST WordPress plugin that allows you to leveraging the Facebook Open Graph. We’ve taken the FB marketing strategies large brands are using like MapMyRun and Spotify (ie: Ryan just ran 3.42 miles using MapMyRun or Sarah is listening to Phil Collins on Spotify) and brought it to all Marketers.Leveraging the open graph involves a lot of programming and technical skills.Which is why we had pre-configured + pre-approved actions already created that are approved by Facebook:

• Join a Product Launch
  • Claim a Giveaway
  • Claim a Free Gift
  • Attend a Webinar
  • Attend a Hangout
  • Adding More Soon…

Lock any page on your site and require the user to “Connect” to their Facebook account to unlock any content you want to provide them. This does two things:

• Adds them to your Email List / Auto-Responder
  • Posts that Action on their Wall, Timeline, Newsfeed

Engage-Rocket.pngVery AWESOME as my own thinking![h=3]Click here to see Full Features of EngageRocket[/h][h=2]What includes when you get this plugin?[/h][h=3]Bonus #1: Unstoppable Facebook Traffic[/h]Get Enormous Social Media Traffic Instantly By Discovering The Super-FAST & EASY Facebook Strategies! I Was Scared Out of My Wits Whenever I Used This Tactic – But the Strategies Was Too Good to Pass Up!

[h=3]Bonus #2: The Ultimate Facebook Listbuilder

[/h]Learn how to build a massive email list of targeted subscribers all by leveraging the power of Facebook.

[h=3]Bonus #3: Facebook Ad Miracle

[/h]Who Else Wants To Exploit Facebook’s Advertising System For Cheap Traffic, Laser Targeted Leads, And More Online Profits In Your Business! What do Other advertisers on Facebook know about exploiting the New FB Ad system that you don’t?

[h=3]Bonus #4: Facebook Fanpage Magic

[/h]Learn how to create a large FB following of fans who will be your own personal marketing army, spreading the word about your content, products and events.

[h=3]AND ALSO MY HUGE BONUS WORTH OVER $2100 FOR YOU[/h][h=3]Get EngageRocket Now[/h]

[h=2]Price of Product?[/h]It’s only 27$ (7 days only) may be relatively expensive for the beginners, but if you really want to build a successful business, you will certainly receive much more than it.Remember, the price increases every 10 sales, so go and grab your copy NOW for the lowest price possible to download Engage Rocket, it all depends on your needs. I think this is really an affordable price for an awesome product that could help you do many boring jobs and save tons of time.[h=3]Click here to grab EngageRocket with 70% Discount[/h][h=2]Conclusion[/h]To sum up, “easier”, “quicker” and “effective” are words used to say about the EngageRocket. With the EngageRocket, make money works on your life will be more successful. As the results, you can save more time to carry out other works, drinking a cup of cafe with your friends, reading a book or visiting a nice place…Making money today is not as easy as you might think. Think of your job idea as a hobby and soon enough clients will start coming in and you will be making a lot of money. And EngageRocket is the new choice for you to make imcomes for your life![h=2]Time for Your turn[/h]Finally, it’s your turn, make the decision and get success through online business. If you find out this review do not enough for you, click here to get more info about EngageRocket and its benefits. The most important thing of all, EngageRocket has 100% money back guarantees in case you are not satisfied with this plugin .Please check out my huge bonus package worth over $2100 as well to receive the addition value if you would like to take this plugin. Be quick, this offer can be stopped at any time. It’s only for first 10 persons who make very quick and exact decision.Download-now.png

Thank you for reading my EngageRocket Review. Best wishes to you, Cheers!