Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Invest-mn.com (The New Innovation in HYIP)

Hello dear members I am admin of Invest-mn.com

Our site is Just launched yesterday. And We offer 7% referral Commissions to all members. (It is high percentage, isn't it?)

Here is Our Plans

5 days Deposit. 130%

* Plan 1 | $1 - $10 | %110.00

* Plan 2 | $11 - $100 | %120.00

* Plan 3 | $101 and more | %130.00

7 days Deposit. 160%

* Plan 1 | $10 - $100 | %140.00

* Plan 2 | $101 - $1,000 | %150.00

* Plan 3 | $1,001 and more | %160.00

100 days 3.4% daily

* Plan 1 | $10 - $100 | %3.20

* Plan 2 | $101 - $1,000 | %3.30

* Plan 3 | $1,001 - $5,000 | %3.40

And Also we are Having Promotion

20% Bonus: Every invest over 200$ you make with Liberty Reserve and Alertpay will get 20% bonus. Example: If you invest 300$, You will get another 60$ in your account (total 360$) After you invested, please send support ticket

Any suggestions about our site, feel free to contact me

Though the program has long term plans also in the forum of 3.2-3.4% daily for 100 days

but other plans suggests this to be a short term hyip as those offer 110-130% in 5 days -

Investing 11$ for 5 days gives handsome 20% profit i feel is reaosnable and attractive plan.

Started Jan 14, 2011

Running days 3

Total accounts 41

Active accounts 14

Total deposited $ 150.00

Total withdraw $ 2.40

Visitors online 38

Members online 2

Last update Jan 17, 2011

The site is already running for 3 days and the plans show the response it gets so far is less

So if this situation is to continue i feel the admin may find it difficult to run the site

So its better to ensure the site gets better response before investing in large

This program offer of 20% bonus on every 200$ above deposit which i know most investors can't benefit from since 200$ is high for most investors to invest.But the minimum to invest here is good and all can afford it,1$ is good,but 10% after 5days looks low for me.So maybe i'll skip this program for now.

its clear the site is using a copied template and also the script used is copied as there are many errors in the information disclosed one such information is the site is accepting both liberty reserve and alertpay as per the information published in the face of the site but in the faq its stated only liberty reserve is accepted. i feel the admin should have double checked the information before publishing

Started Jan 14, 2011

Running days 12

Total accounts 91

Active accounts 35

Total deposited $ 534.98

Total withdraw $ 3.00

Visitors online 2

Members online 0

Last update Jan 26, 2011

the site withdrawal details makes me suspicious about the site since it has being running for 12 days and so far only $3 is paid as withdrawals and this increases the suspicious about the site

so its better to check for payment proof before investing here

the site is having problems in loading since when i tried to access the faq session i find the site is going offline

its good the site has alertpay also into their payment processor enabling the investor top recover his principle if the admin doesn't pay through the alertpay dispute policy

rose: I can easily load the URL as well, HOpe there could be some connection or server problem on their site.. The daily ROI is about 6% by calculation which's also profitable And the good thing is that it requires just small as 1$ to monitor by own hand.. Hopefully it will be good HYIP.. I like their script, has some flash player. THat's why it needs time to load..

• 3 weeks later...