Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

StabPlus - stabplus.info

I am not admin :

Start : 13.07.2013

HOW DOES IT WORK?

1 All calculations are performed in the automatic mode, one of the best payment systems PAYEER.COM

2 Contributions are made to the system due to a personal account PAYEER.COM party

3 Daily automatic payments are made on an individual participant's account number in the payment system PAYEER.COM specified in the personal account system

4 The maximum contribution to the system is $ 1,000 minimum deposit of $ 10. Amount from: $ 10 Amount before: $ 1000

5 Within 24 hours of the contribution, the system automatically calculates every member's account 1.5% of the initial deposit.

6 The life of every single deposit, and is 200 days, ie, the system calculates a 1.5% initial deposit daily for 200 days, after which the participant may make a contribution to re-

7 To activate and participants in the referral system, the minimum contribution of the participant of the project must be not less than $ 100

8 Referral System project is unique as a percentage of referrals nachitslyayutsya daily for the duration of the participants in the referral system.

9 Referral system has 3 levels, interest is calculated daily on the contributions of the referral of all levels: Level 1: 0.3% of the contribution Level 2: 0.15% of the contribution Level 3: 0.05% of the contribution

10 The project has an automatic stabilization system downstream, which monitors and Limits daily amount of deposits on the basis of a general analysis of the overall system

WHOIS :

Name Server:NS1.FASTVPS.RU

Name Server:NS2.FASTVPS.RU

Name Server:NS4.FASTVPS.RU

Name Server:NS3.FASTVPS.RU

My deposit :

Date: 14.07.2013 13:57:55

Payee: stabplus.info

Goods: Payment Order 63

Account for payment: 63

Account in Payeer: 121789

Payment system: Payeer

The amount to be paid: 70 USD

JOIN HERE ==>

I think this long-term investment program would be an excellent place for investors to invest, because the benefits offered are not too high and is in accordance with the time needed to make the profit, and I'm sure the admin will run with a very long time , and the admin will also provide payments to investors until the expiry of the time limit for making such gains