Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Karnelia - Karnelia.com

Mrbvdpt

I am not admin

Link : http://karnelia.com

We offer you quality and diligent project. You can earn money by making contributions to invite colleagues, friends, or just advertising a referral link. We, in turn, will actively promote, protect and improve the project. Believe it or not, but we have not come run for several days we came to blow up the internet. Our staff will do everything possible and the impossible, that you are proud to tell your friends about us, and we are proud that we are project number 1.

PLANS:

After 1 day

Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)

Silver 1 $10 - $100 103.00

Silver 2 $101 - $500 104.00

Silver 3 $501 - $10,000 105.00

Calculate your profit >>

After 3 days

Gold 1 $10 - $100 110.00

Gold 2 $101 - $500 113.00

Gold 3 $501 - $10,000 116.00

Calculate your profit >>

After 5 days

Platinum 1 $10 - $100 117.00

Platinum 2 $101 - $500 122.00

Platinum 3 $501 - $10,000 127.00

Accept : PM, STP, Egopay, BTP, Webmoney

Link : http://karnelia.com

well the site is very simply designed but good looking. I think we can trust this hyip because its protected with ddos and ssl .Also the the roi offered in plan is reasonable. I think all admins can easily afford to pay 3% profit everyday to their investors. I wish site will proved as trusted one.

103% after 1 days is an advantage that it is still possible we can get from this program well, because of the benefits offered are not too high and is in accordance with the time taken by the admin to make a profit, but if we take a higher profit with a longer time than some of the other offerings given by the admin, I'm sure the admin will never give you the advantage