Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

YourPrivateLottery - YourPrivateLottery.net

Im not admin

Join Here

pl.jpg

We're glad to announce about an expansion of YourPrivateLottery. It's not a brand-new program, it's been 50+ days old now. The steady and successful increase of our program made us sure to give an opportunity of making a profit on YourPrivateLottery to much more investors so that we decided to spread the word about us. The program has been tested out in the Russian HYIP market at which it has been gathering popularity and actual success offering its investors attractive yet well-thought out investment plans making the program more long-lasting.

All our three plans are in demand. Of course the investors who prefer to squeeze in full all the benefit from YourPrivateLottery choose the third one that doesn't have any limits on deposit sums and does pay a winning 2,5 % daily plus it also has a high referral commission.

Getting stronger cash position let us bring some distinct improvements into the program since it was launched (better hosting, much better web-design, newly launched promotional program, ect). YourPrivateLottery has proven its efficiency doing its best that became the reason for bringing our international investors the real opportunity to win some good money in YourPrivateLottery. You're welcome to join to YourPrivateLottery and achieve real results with us.

Join Here

Comment:

This one looks good! The design is decent. Although I find the testimonials unreal, I still think this one can be a hot program.

Site look is really impressive, everything on the site is placed rightly

While the plans are also very impressive 120-130% in a week is well sustainable in short term

No way to go with 2.5% daily plan with bigger initial deposit while we can make more with 7 days fixed plan with as little as 5$.

Hey iam able to access the site now so i will withdraw my previous comment and seem like the site has suffered short term maintenance problem

the site is having a nice looking design and its protected by DDOS

the site is already running for 57 days and i feel the 7 day plan is much better and more attractive and the minimum investment of $5 is not too high to test the site out

News from the admin

Alert Pay has been added to our payment system list

Dear members of YourPrivateLottery.net. We are glad to announce that starting from today we are accepting payments from Alert Pay. For existing users: if you want to add your AlertPay account, please mail support request or ask in Live Chat.

Jan-23-2011 07:10:30 PM

this is a good news for many investors since they need to exchange their funds to other currency but directly invest though alertpay and also they get protection in the recovery of their funds if the site scam

this may be the reason i mostly invest in hyips though alertpay only as i have being scammed by sites using LR and couldn't recover my principle back

I wonder why they named it "yourprivatelottery" when it's not really a lottery site, although the theme is similar to a lottery since investing in HYIP is also a gamble. The site looks nice, but i don't like its rates, 120% after 7 days is just too long for me, i can get 110% in just a day in other HYIP sites.

Their minimum investment required amount is quite low at 5$ in the 1st plan..Before joining it we must see some proofs from recent investors as it leads a high risk with the invest.... although Its looking good with some paying status on various positive feedback....hope 2.5% will be profitable for me..

Before joining it we must see some payment proofs from recent investors since it leads a high risk with the invest....Its looking some paying status on various positive feedback....

well when i decide to invest in a hyip i always will initially check the monitors status and thereafter for the recent payment proof to confirm the site is paying before investing since i dont want to lose my hard earned money in scam sites

• 2 weeks later...