Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

fxfundstrade - fxfundstrade.com

Welcome to FxFundsTrade

FxFundsTrade is a Private investment management company found in 2005 by an experienced and professional management group of traders who are engaged in online trading of Currencies called Foreign Exchange or Forex (FX), CFDs, Equities, Options, and Futures.After years of successful partnership with some investment clubs and working offline with private investors we finally decided to launch our private online investment company on Jan, 2011....

Beginner Plan : 2 % daily , 50 Business Days , $5 - $500 (Total Profit= 200%)

Investor Plan : 3 % daily , 50 Business Days , $501 - $5000 (Total Profit= 250%)

Vip Plan : 4 % daily , 50 Business Days , $5000 - Above (Total Profit= 300%)

The Principal will be returned after 50 trading days.

http://fxfundstrade.com/?ref=zeusgold.com

I deposited 55$ :

Date: 1/14/2011 5:14 PM

Batch: 53262478

Sent To: U6339065 (FxFundsTrade)

Amount: $55.00

Memo: Deposit to FxFundsTrade User zeusgold.com

Thank you.

This is newly launched hyip and has got well designed and professional site with KODDOS installed

2-4% daily profit with principle return after 50 days is very attractive profit offered by this program

Affordable minimum of 5$ and everything looks well attractive here.

Eventhough roi is lil high but even if program stays for 2-3 cycles it can give really nice profits to investors.

The site is having a nice design which has a professional touch which means the admin has spent some money in the designing rather than using a free design and this may be due to build some confidence in the investor mind set and also the script used seem to be good and the site seem less risky to invest as it has all the necessary site securities installed

well, I have seen few payment proofs around but still even though the program looks attractive,

I would like to watch the performance of the program for few more days before I can think of investing here as this one is quite new to make a decision of investment here.

The minimum to invest in this program is very affordable to investors and the daily interest is okay. but i need to see some payment proofs from members who have invested in it to make sure it is still paying. Btw i like the design of this site it has a cool look and everything looks professional.

I like the site design - and overall layout gives professional look

Good protection provided in the form of KODDOS

Other than reasonable returns of 2-4% daily principal is back so the returns are well attractive

Minimum investment is such which most of us can afford as it is only 5$ here.

The site website is available in many language enabling investors from various part of the world to actively involve in investing here

Also as the plans are for business days it may run up to 2.5 months and the plan is encouraging many small investors to try out with low minimum investment

Everything is just complete in this program.Admin of fxfundstrade just make sure of that.Good script,professional looks and the best,good program plans.I just find this program enticing.All can afford the min,and returns are even better,2% daily sounds good,and we can make good profit from this program if it runs smoothly for 4-5months.But one drawback for me is that it pays only on business days,which can make one reaching bep late.

In the site Rate-us page many monitors have being listed and all are showing paying status

further there are attractive RCB offer available and the maximum offer is up to 520% this will enable investor to recover major proportion of his principle immediately at the time of investment

Sounds better that this program have many monitors and listed too.It shows admin plans to run this program for a long time.2% daily sounds fine.I would have invest,but saturday and sunday would have enable me to reach bep faster.That's my only problem,because it pays only on business days.

Sounds better that this program have many monitors and listed too.It shows admin plans to run this program for a long time.2% daily sounds fine.I would have invest,but saturday and sunday would have enable me to reach bep faster.That's my only problem,because it pays only on business days.

well its better for the site to pay only on the business days when it earns rather than paying on weekends also using deposit funds

further you can recover up to 25% of your investment's immediately if you invest through the monitors which offer RCB offer more than 500%

so i dont think you should need to wait long to break even

Although the site design is not sufficient proof of the sincerity of the site,

but I see that the site which is characterized by professional design certainly attracts attention more than other sites which have a simple design and cheap script ,

and this is one of the sites, which is characterized by professional design already, and I see that he is one of Successful sites now,so

I hope to continue on that success for a long time .

the online chat feature reminds me of facebook chat and its interesting to get immediate live feedback from the admin and to clear our problems and in quires

further the minimum withdrawal of V is so low this means the investor can withdraw their earnings daily