Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Catena Finance - catenafinance.com

HYIPCORE

Payment received:

The amount of 1 USD has been deposited to your Perfect Money account. Accounts: U1069883->U4220xxx. Memo: API Payment. Withdraw to gal40n0k85 from Catena Finance.. Date: 18:27 07.11.13. Batch: 40168902.

The amount of 0.4 USD has been deposited to your Perfect Money account. Accounts: U1069883->U4220xxx. Memo: API Payment. Withdraw to gal40n0k85 from Catena Finance.. Date: 01:12 08.11.13. Batch: 40197769.

Catena Finance is one of the stable hyips that we have now and I can say that it is my best hyip for now. I have passed BEP in this program and I am making a lot of profits from the program. I have almost doubled my principal with the help of referrals. I am planning to start compounding and see if I am might ne lucky and earn more profits.

Catena Finanace has been paying for around five months now and the latest improvement in this program is adding the feature of internal currency exchange as of 12th November 2013 !

CATENA FINANCE: Currency Exchange Unless you already noticed, we would like to inform you that you can find a link to "Currency Exchange" in the members area on Catena Finance. That service will enable you to exchange your account balance between e-currencies before asking for a withdrawal.

We decided to create that function as many of our investors wandered if they can do a withdrawal using a different e-currency then the one they made the deposit with.
We must note however that not all directions of exchange are possible yet and that the fees may and will vary depending on our capabilities. We are working towards enabling you to exchange your balance freely and with the lowest possible fees.

It has been a while since our last newsletter as we don't really have any news to share. All is going well and according to our plans. As they say, in this case, "no news is good news". The profit is stable, payouts are fast, as they have always been, and we are experiencing tremendous growth.

We have also received a lot of support and encouragement from you, our investors. Thank you for everything, we shall continue to give our best.

Best Regards,
Catena Finance

Catena Finance is paying: :)

The amount of 0.42 USD has been deposited to your Perfect Money account. Accounts: U1069883->U4220xxx. Memo: API Payment. Withdraw to gal40n0k85 from Catena Finance.. Date: 01:10 12.11.13. Batch: 40619299.

The amount of 1.03 USD has been deposited to your Perfect Money account. Accounts: U1069883->U4220xxx. Memo: API Payment. Withdraw to gal40n0k85 from Catena Finance.. Date: 15:10 12.11.13. Batch: 40685327.

Good to see proof of payments. I do hope I can really make something good out of myself in here. I'm so focus now on having some good income in forex trading. Eventually we all be making really good income in here. Who knows we all have something good with ourselves in here. If we know how to handle our account by all means why not right?

Fast payouts:

The amount of 1 USD has been deposited to your Perfect Money account. Accounts: U1069883->U4220xxx. Memo: API Payment. Withdraw to gal40n0k85 from Catena Finance.. Date: 14:27 13.11.13. Batch: 40796197.

The amount of 0.4 USD has been deposited to your Perfect Money account. Accounts: U1069883->U4220xxx. Memo: API Payment. Withdraw to gal40n0k85 from Catena Finance.. Date: 01:11 14.11.13. Batch: 40855366.