Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

ibucks - ibucks.net

IBUCKS is a group of experts already having 3 years experience as traders IBUCKS advantages: Minimum investment start amount ranges from 5$ to 25000$, besides the investment risk is low, because the funds are managed by three non connected forex brokers. Unlimited profitability – interest-rate from IBUCKS.net is higher than any deposit rate offered by banks. Professional leadership - another undeniable advantage - our clients do not have to worry about their money management, because IBUCKS.net does that in their place. IBUCKS.net has established a reserve fund, which provides customers with guaranteed payouts, in cases of short term problems by the money-supervisors. IBUCKS.net is one of the few investment companies, that guarantees you your starting investment sum! Our aim is to give anyone a chance to earn money and fulfill any dream in this time of changes! Only together we are able to achieve that! Your dreams – our target! for limited time only we offer 5% refferal commission .

Daily

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

Daily 1 $5 - $100 2.00

Daily 2 $100 - $10,000 2.50

Calculate your profit >>

Weekly Plan

Plan Spent Amount ($) Weekly Profit (%)

Weekly $50 - $10,000 17.00

Calculate your profit >>

VIP PLAN 164% after 21 days

Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)

VIP $500 - $100,000 164.00

http://ibucks.net/?ref=zeusgold.com

Very attractive site design and DDOS protection with professional look are few good features of this program

And this offer very reasonable but attractive roi of 2-2.5% daily

Minimum invest of 5$ make this program affordable - overall impression is this should do well in coming time.

Thew site has a simple design and the script used is cheap

The site claims they have DDOS and SSL securities installed but have my doubts since the admin is very unlikely to spend money to get these site securities installed

Further the site offers daily and weekly plans with the minimum affordable investment of $5 enabling many to test the site

Even though all plans in this program offer reasonable profit

And there looks nothing to worry about sustainability but i cannot access the site right now

and when try to open i get the message that this site account is suspended. It looks this has closed and is really sad news.

But this program plan looks reasonable for a long run.Can't tell what makes this program turn scam.But how many people here have invest in this program? Well i haven't invest yet and even if it opens later,man i aren't going to invest.

But this program plan looks reasonable for a long run.Can't tell what makes this program turn scam.But how many people here have invest in this program? Well i haven't invest yet and even if it opens later,man i aren't going to invest.

My friend, there is no relationship between profit rates offered by the site, whether reasonable or not, and the duration of the work of these sites,

In the end, all turned into scam sites, but the difference is that sites that offer low rates of profit does not turn quickly to scam , not less than two months.

My friend, there is no relationship between profit rates offered by the site, whether reasonable or not, and the duration of the work of these sites,

In the end, all turned into scam sites, but the difference is that sites that offer low rates of profit does not turn quickly to scam , not less than two months.

i beg to disagree with you regarding your statement that hyip with low rate daily interest stay longer than high paying ones. You should know that they have the same life span, the only thing is the admin behind the program that witt guarantee if the hyip will run longer or not.

i beg to disagree with you regarding your statement that hyip with low rate daily interest stay longer than high paying ones. You should know that they have the same life span, the only thing is the admin behind the program that witt guarantee if the hyip will run longer or not.

sorry, but i totally disagree with you. If a hyip want to scam you, then the profit rates does not realy matter.

Though, the low profit will always sustain longer, it does not mean that they are honest.

If a person wants to scam, he can even scam with low profits.

sorry, but i totally disagree with you. If a hyip want to scam you, then the profit rates does not realy matter.

Though, the low profit will always sustain longer, it does not mean that they are honest.

If a person wants to scam, he can even scam with low profits.

i still stand on my point that hyip that gives lowest daily interest does not stand the chance of over ruling the ones that gives high returns. Take note, im not talking about hyip that promised to pay from 10-50percent daily?

i still stand on my point that hyip that gives lowest daily interest does not stand the chance of over ruling the ones that gives high returns. Take note, im not talking about hyip that promised to pay from 10-50percent daily?

My friend, does not make you want to be your words that make you a true contrary to the view of many people,

especially since they rely on their experience through their opinions,

See my words, the difference in the period of work between the two sites will be located in some times,

but this is not the principle, never, there are many sites that offer profit rates are low, and although it turns to scam after a very short period,

I am one of those who invested in one of these sites , my friend .