Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

BigCashExperts - bigcashexperts.com

I am not admin!

BigCashExperts - started 01/14/2011

Liberty Reserve and PerfectMoney accepted

Quote:

Welcome to our website. Our company is engaged in taking investment for increasing your money. That is, if you urgently need a large sum of money, or you decide to consistently earn the internet, our website just for you. Our company has many experts who are constantly monitoring the rise and fall of shares in other companies and exchange rates. Selling or buying stocks and currency, every day we earn good money. What we offer? Register on our website, put the money to an account and enjoy the profits.

Plans:

127% After 1 Day

70% Daily For 2 Days

164% After 2 Days

345% After 7 Days

700% After 15 Days

1600% After 30 Days

Instant Payment

Ddos Protection

SSL encryption

Referral Program starts from 1%

I am in with $10

Comment:

A very nice design and from the name and design, it's has several things similar to another successful site BetBankfund. Anyway, this should be a good place for hit and run.

This is right such program can only be used for hit and run

and never think that you can stay in this program to earn profit,

well for me profits promised by this hyip are just too high which i dont think are sustainable even in short term

Though site is ok but plans are such that make the program suspicous. So i would better avoid this program.

Bigcashexpert admin looks to be expert in designing layout of the site - i agree site has one of the finest look

And good protection DDOS and SSL mentioned on the site

Nothing in rate-us page yet as the program is quite new launched today itself

Interest rates are unreal and quite high on another hand and may not be sustained even in short term.

All the plans are too risky since all of them promise unrealistic profits in the short run . There is no way for the admin to earn such profits so to keep the site running he have to utilize deposit funds which makes it difficult for the site to sustain for long without any problems

The risk of non payment is reduced as the site pays instantly further the site design is impressive and looks like the admin has spend some money on the site design and it has a professional touch. Further the script used is good.

The site seem secure to invest as its protected by DDOS and SSL

The risk of non payment is reduced as the site pays instantly further the site design is impressive and looks like the admin has spend some money on the site design and it has a professional touch. Further the script used is good.

The site seem secure to invest as its protected by DDOS and SSL

I can't follow what you say. What's the relationship between instant payment and the lifetime of a program. The instant ppayment can only tell you a program is scam when the admin turns it off.

The admin would scam you without regarding the instant payment function, LOL!!!!

I agree with you @vbleble it does not make much difference whether program pay instantly or manualy

what matters is the intention of admin and the sustainability of the plans in determining whether the program turns scam or not.

As much as this program is concerned here plans offer very high profit and there is no way to maintain the paying status of this program.

Site features a design is good, attractive, and although the plan to profit containing a significant risk,

but I love this kind of plans, but the problem here is that this site started working since 4 days,

and I do not invest in sites that offer the plan won the day, and started to work Since more than two days .

The site is offering interest rates that are too high and very unreasonable, and thus cannot be sustained in the long run. And those willing to invest the minimum amount of $10 could easily earn big cash out of them. But I suggest that after investing and getting the money just do not reinvest as the site may not last long enough.

I solely disagree with you @luci. Even if the program is protected with DDO and SSL it does not guarantee that it is a safe place to invest. Between can't just believe i can earn 140% in a period of 2days with peace of mind. I do be having nite problems about the safety of my seed investment.

I solely disagree with you @luci. Even if the program is protected with DDO and SSL it does not guarantee that it is a safe place to invest. Between can't just believe i can earn 140% in a period of 2days with peace of mind. I do be having nite problems about the safety of my seed investment.

I agree with you, good protection provided by the site does not mean that the site will continue to pay, because he is no connection between this and that.

But we can judge it through other things, such as profit plans provided by the site, it is stable or not, profit margins are reasonable, or is it high over the top.

All the plans are far too risky offering very high unrealistic profits which seem difficult for the admin to earn

even though i see the site has all security protections installed i feel the plans are too risky to invest

but the best part is all the plans are having the same minimum investment of $10 where many can try the plans