Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

BottleFund - bottlefund.com

Search but not found.

About us and about our work

The company "Bottlefund" was opened in the framework of the network's points of glassware. This network has been operating for several months and has three reception centers, warehouse and several staff members. Work is proceeding well, but for future network expansion and coverage of other areas is not enough money.

Glass bought up in the population, and then large amounts of rent to the plant. Often the funds to buy up all the available glass was scarce and had to wait until the plant will be a party and pay for it. Thus there are delays in the network and as a consequence of slowing down its development.

Therefore it is necessary to attract working capital in the form of investment. These investments will help strengthen and expand our network and make us and our partners!

Non-alcoholic (30 days)

Plan Deposit Amount ($) Earnings per week (%)

Sample $ 5 - $ 20 3.00

A simple $ 21 - $ 50 4.00

Decent $ 51 - $ 100 5.00

Calculate profit>>

Beer (100 days)

0.33 liter $ 10 - $ 50 6.00

0.5 liter $ 51 - $ 200 6.50

1 liter $ 201 - $ 1,000 7.00

Calculate profit>>

Wine and Vodka (100 days)

A stack of $ 500 - $ 1,000 7.50

Glass $ 1.001 - $ 3.000 8.00

Bottle $ 3.001 - $ 5.000 8.50

comment:

This one doesn't look quite promising, plus I persionally don't like russian site. So I will skip this one.

Join

As the site is involve in using the deposit funds to buy bottles for alcohol i think the response it will get from middle eats and other Muslim countries is zero since many are against the concept of drinking and they may think investing in this hyip is ha-lam so i feel the overall response for the plans will be lesser than for other hyips

As the site is involve in using the deposit funds to buy bottles for alcohol i think the response it will get from middle eats and other Muslim countries is zero since many are against the concept of drinking and they may think investing in this hyip is ha-lam so i feel the overall response for the plans will be lesser than for other hyips

Vow! you got right point friend .. many are against wine and other alcoholic products,

but this program presents just double the returns in wine and vodka compare to non-alcoholic produts,

Whatever ... i reinterate there is not way to sustain such higher roi plans even a single cycle.

Good to see the site is offering very high daily payouts which may make the site to sustain long but on the other hand it will assist us to recover our principle sooner before the site stop paying so thats the reason i always select sites with higher payout ratio

I totally agree with you, so I think that this site will not be able to attract many investors,

Especially since this type of trade can not find the attention of many, not only Muslims,

because too many investors in the whole world would rather put their money into sites that are investing money in the trade of the best value of that ,

Such as forex, oil, and not to buy bottles of alcohol!!

I thought the return is low to medium in comparison to other programs, did I miss anything here?

I can't read the Russian site and the google translation is not working on the plan parts.

The return is 3 to 8.5% per week. What's so high about it?

Can't tell if buying a alcohol can do any good in promoting or increasing our money.But looks like a joke to me.Bottlefund is investing in alcohol which looks funny.But the roi here is it 3% daily or the said 7% weekly.This one site is a program i don't really understand.

They are using the jargon i don't like, and this makes them to look un-professional. Btw their interest is very high. why is the site not written in English? Is it made for a certain group of investors? Anyway that is no problem you can read up everything in English by using google translate and typing the name of the site..

The site is origin is Russian and is using Google translation to translate it in English

even though the site is translated in English many words in the plan is still using Russian

the minimum investment of $5 is affordable to test the site in small to study the paying status

i think the program is not famous as its not in English

further only one monitor is listed for this site but its good to note its showing paying status

i feel its better for members who doesn't understand Russian to avoid investing here as the plans are not properly translated and the registration processor is complicated

Thats the reason iam also avoiding investing here