Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

pavilionfunds - pavilionfunds.com

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

Pavilion Funds Inc, is here and has come to stay. To you lucky people, I say welcome.

Our Incorporation is founded on trust and we bear the zeal to see all our investors rise on to greater status financially. It is to our pleasure to see you invest and earn gainfully. We are glad to inform you that this will be the best financial institution you would ever have invested with. We trade on forex, long-term businesses and the currency markets which in turn will provide you with satisfied and lasting experience here.

Plan:

PVF 1 - 104-125% for 1 day

PVF 2 - 55-75% Daily for 2 days

PVF 3 - 130-240% After 5 days

PVF 4 - 160-420% After 10 days

PVF 5 - 260-700% After 20 days

PVF 6 - 400-1100% After 30 days

Accept: Perfect Money,EgoPay

Join pavilionfunds here

The site is now running for 6 days and the admin claims to have installed SSL and DDos protection on the site,but there is nothing of such,that alone shows that the admin is not honest,anyways the program is having a paying status in AHM but I don't feel I can invest in here.

The very important thing we need to see from this HYIP is how much RoI they give to the investors. We can see, the RoI offered by this HYIP is very high, up to 1100% in 30 days. It is impossible and not true. So, better for us not to make investment on the HYIP like this one.

I'm some how surprise to see proof of payments. But its seems its the only one. I guess this time around this site is already scam site. I'm really hoping to make good income in here. I'm tired and I'm sick of losing money in forex. So I'm hoping that I can make good income in here also. Lets see if theirs something good that I can do in here also.

Big news of admin program :

BONUS! BONUS!! BONUS!!!

Any fresh deposits made between now and Friday 05/07/2013 will attract a bonus of 10%.

So if you make a deposit of $10, you will immediately get a bonus of $1, and if you make a deposit of $1000, you will immediately get a bonus of $100.

Bonus is limited to investments from $10-$2000

JOIN US ON FACEBOOK .facebook.com/groups/328001877329781/

for more informations please contact with admin .

WIshing you all the best.

Pavilionfunds Team

get 10% bonus for every new deposit , only in Pavilionfunds :

Received Payment 3.00 USD from account U5157614 to account U3865781. Batch: 26467284.

image.jpg