Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

kinggains - kinggains.com

Our main project is KING GAINS for people willing to achieve their financial freedom and earn stable days income but unable to do because they are not financial experts. Here we are for you. We know our business inside out. The strategy of our professionals is based on monitoring and analyzing historical and statistical data, research of currency rate fluctuations and risk management of FOREX. Your investment are managed by a highly qualified and experienced team of investment professionals, committed to providing superior investment returns. Having all the right tools is the main reason why we can provide and maintain a respectable amount of satisfaction.

Our aim is to provide our clientele with well thought out trading ideas and strong emphasis on risk management techniques utilizing sell stop loss and limit orders to optimize capital preservation. Our approach to trading is based entirely on Technical, Fundamental Analysis with full attention focused on the spot cash currency market and price action of the different major currency pairs applying our system with greater emphasis on hourly price chart studies in our attempt to generate good entry and exit signals.

115% After one Day

Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)

Plan 1 $5 - $70 103.00

Plan 2 $71 - $150 106.00

Plan 3 $151 - $300 109.00

Plan 4 $301 - $1,000 112.00

Plan 5 $1,001 and more 115.00

Calculate your profit >>

160% After 3 Days

Plan 1 $5 - $70 140.00

Plan 2 $71 - $150 145.00

Plan 3 $151 - $300 150.00

Plan 4 $301 - $1,000 155.00

Plan 5 $1,001 and more 160.00

Calculate your profit >>

200% After 5 Days

Plan 1 $5 - $70 165.00

Plan 2 $71 - $150 175.00

Plan 3 $151 - $300 185.00

Plan 4 $301 - $1,000 195.00

Plan 5 $1,001 and more 200.00

Calculate your profit >>

VIP 150% After One Day

Plan 1 $500 and more 150.00

http://www.kinggains.com/?ref=zeusgold.com

160% After 3 Days is not practical for the admin to earn further all the plans offered are promising unrealistic profits which are not practical to earn so looks like the admin is following a hit and run strategy and use deposit funds to repay investors and keep the site running and this will prevent the site from running long

great to note the withdrawal options are instant and this is a very good attractive factor for the site

I am impressed by the site plans and i want to make some quick profits before the site stop paying so when i tried to deposit using my alertpay funds i find the alertpay site is offline so i will have to wait till tomorrow to invest here

iam happy to see the site is offering a wide range of payment processor including alertpay

This will give the investor more protection to recover their principle when the site stop paying

The investor can file a dispute complaint against the admin under the buyer protection policy of alertpay and get paid

I am amazed to see that this hyip has got paying status on monitors since 9 days now

And looking at plans which offer very high profit of upto 150% in 1 day - even then

if investors are getting paid i would like to appreciate admin for doing this great job

But this can not continue for long either admin should chance plans or soon he shall have to stop paying.

That's true @ alam

it's true that this program can go on for more than two months since this program is offering a high and unreasonable roi just after a day.That's really high,115% after a day! This looks too high and this program can turn scam any day since admin can go on giving king profits.

the site design is attractive and it has a professional outlook

the plans offered are attractive and short term with very high profits which seem to be difficult to sustain fior long

the minimum investment of $5 is affordable in all the plans and able for investor to try the site out

Looking at the plan and the interest one will know that it is only going to be here for some few months before turning to non paying hyip, but while it last we can enjoy the profit. And good thing is the minimum investment in all the plan is very affordable.

the site is giving me problems in accessing since when i attempt to open the news page and faq session the site keeps going offline and i have to refresh the browser each time to access the site hope the site will not disappear all of a sudden

the site is loading well and no problems today

the site is offering investors a wide range of payment processor to invest and this will enable members from various parts of the world to join and invest

also the alertpay funds deposit option will enable the investor to have protection in recovering his funds if the admin doesn't pay

all the monitors listed are showing paying and waiting status and this may indicate the site admin is not punctual in paying its members so its a risky factor so its better for the investor to check or recent payment proof before investing here

Though many monitors are on the site listed in rate-us page and all except two has got paying status

only two of these are still in waiting status. But to me it does not give good reason to jump in and invest

as i still dont believe this program due to very high and unreasonable returns promised in plans.

• 2 weeks later...