Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Ptcsolution - ptcsolution.com

darwin

• 2 weeks later...

Payza is now fully active!

Admin working on extended referral stats so in near future you will be able to see how many referrals you have on all 5 levels and will be able to see purchase or upgrade commission on more than 1 level.

Soon there will be individual ad reset time for everyone, according to your timezone - much more fair for advertisers.

• 3 weeks later...

PTCSolution.com is a part of Adnox.pl - established Polish company, operating on the internet market since 2007.

Owner already have 2 or more PTCs: (imperiumreklamy.com and centrumreklamy.com) for more than 6 years!

oh really dude? wow amazing!!! i will join PTC solution later :D

well the actual rate of clicking ad is just 0.005$ because i found only 5 ads of worth 0.005$ here which seems we will earn about 2.5 - 3 cents daily. The earning are fine but i think admin need to reduce minimum payout to 1$ because earnings are not suitable for 2$ payout.

• 1 month later...

Admin added Traffic Exchange system.

It's kind of manual surf, where you earn credits for watching other sites. Credits are not exchangeable but you can use them to promote your site / reflink or whatever you would like to promote. Standard users are gettin 1:1 - so 1 credit for 1 watched site. Premium members are getting 1.5:1 so 1.5 credit for 1 watched site.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Revenue shares is some kind of investment to PTCSolution.com which will be used to develop more earnings possibilities and to extend script functionality.
20% monthly return per share.
It is also a great chance for member to earn some extra cash with no need of promoting or so - just sit and relax. Daily return is credited to your account every day.

With every share you get:

1000 PTC Credits (Upon purchase)
    50000 Banner Ad Credits (Upon purchase)
    Receive $1.15 per day for 30 days for each share.

• 1 month later...

This is one of my favorite Padi to click site, I started using it about 2 weeks ago and seem to like it a lot, also I am about to reach its minimum pay out in a few days but I think it rented referrals are bots because they would click only for the first 2-3 days and then they would become inactive at least this is what happened with me.

• 4 months later...

New AdGrid and some changes.

New AdGrid system. From now on you can buy more than 1 link, for more than 30 days. For more than 5 links you have great discounts. Also you can edit your Ad up to 5 times. All links are now approved by admins so there won't be bad advertisements any more, even if that happens you can now report AdGrid ads as well. Main prize is increased to $3

- To get payment queue shorted Admin have decided to extend withdraw awaiting time for 30 days after your last request. It's applicable to all memberships. Withdraw limits increased.

- Referral commission for Fixed Ads is temporary removed.

- Admin working on OKPay integration. If you wish to pay with that processor already please open a support ticket. It will be available for deposits only for the moment. You can also pay manually with Payoneer now.