Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

BTCBankGroup - BTCBankGroup.com

yogeshwartyagi

I am not admin

Welcome to the BTC Bank Group, the premier Bitcoin investment firm.

BTC Bank Group is a private investment firm that allows you to invest your Bitcoins, and earn daily interest payments based on your Bitcoin investment. Like a bank, Bitcoins are deposited into your BTC Bank Group account, and begin accruing interest immediately. This interest is added to your account balance on a daily basis, where you can then make withdrawals directly to your Bitcoin account at any time.

In addition to accepting Bitcoins, we also accept deposits using traditional e-currencies. At this time, BTC Bank Group accepts HD-Money, Perfect Money, Egopay and Solid Trust Pay.

Basic Rate Plan

Minimum Deposit: $20 or 0.5 Bitcoins

Daily Interest Rate: 1%

Withdrawal Terms: Withdraw at anytime

To learn more about the BTC Bank Group, please visit the website below

http://www.btcbankgroup.com

This program having a good rate for me, but it is very bad that i even cannot invest here because of high minimum deposit and in my bitcoin i only have 0,00001 so far, it seems i must pass this program but based on my observation about this program i am sure this program can survive for long time.

I am not sure if this website can really grow very big or not. Small investors will not be able to join this website because $20 minimum deposit is really very high. Anyway I am not very sure about this website, is it we can anytime withdraw our initial deposits, because I don't see any real specific plans from the website at all. Hmm...

That's just it,small investors would not be able to invest in the program because of the high minimum spend,the alternative payment processor is another barrier for the program,most investors might not even have a bitcoins account,anyways I am not really interested in the program.