Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

CycloGroup - cyclogroup.com

vnhyipgroup

I'm not admin.

CycloGroup

CYCLO GROUP is a brand name that is growing fast to becoming the world's leading name in investment management,huge volume Forex trade,and assets management.

This website is our online office and we are official open for business on an international platform to reach millions of investors all over the world who are seeking for a safe way to earn more income,we offer fast,high-yield and safe investment in a very simple and consumer friendly website,with improved up to date security system,our aim is to be the best in the world and to put similes on the faces our endless investors from all over the world.,

Investment Plans:

EASY Start 7% Daily for 30 Business Days

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

EASY $20 - $3,500 7.00

ADVANCE Start 10% daily Daily for 30 Business Days

ADVANCE Start $3,501 - $50,000 10.00

PROBusiness 15% Daily Daily for 30 Business Days

PROBusiness $50,001 - $100,000 15.00

Accepted Payment Processors: LibertyReserve, PerfectMoney, SolidTrustPay

Take a look and join here!

Nice designed new mid term project, minimum investment requires a $20 , which is not too high to afford for this program, multiple accounts is allowed ! provided separate e-currency number and email account, payment system is automatic, that is upon applying for withdrawal, we shall get paid to LR instantly.

Nice designed new mid term project, minimum investment requires a $20 , which is not too high to afford for this program, multiple accounts is allowed ! provided separate e-currency number and email account, payment system is automatic, that is upon applying for withdrawal, we shall get paid to LR instantly.

Yes, it is correct, really $20 is not too many for investing here when admin too have spent very many fee for creating this site and promoting in monitors, site too only begin not long, however I too think that we too need to wait for more time because site too only begin not long and don't yet have many payment proofs have been posted at this time, it need at least some days to check trusted of admin

i can tell this program will kinda struggle to get investors that will like to invest with the program,the minimum investment on the program is high and moreover the daily return offered as well is high and i can tell the program might struggle at first but if the admin keep the program running for long,the program might finally gain support

I think the advantages offered by the admin is still too high and does not correspond to the time required to make the profit, and I'm sure the admin will never give profits to its investors well, and the admin will only provide payments to its investors in just a few days, after which the admin will never give payment again

Yea this is true all the roi which the program offer here look good but at the same time I can just tell you that the program will not last that longer now that LR has hit so many program badly.

Now another thing which I have to say here is that we must try in our best and do hit and run.

First this site has nice script :D, you can look at how this site works and second is the template, wow, the template that admin use for his own site looks so good, and it is very very adorable too, i am sure many investors would be fallling in love for this program, overall i don't see any problem with this program, so far they are a good program.

First this site has nice script :D, you can look at how this site works and second is the template, wow, the template that admin use for his own site looks so good, and it is very very adorable too, i am sure many investors would be fallling in love for this program, overall i don't see any problem with this program, so far they are a good program.

I think that you are wrong and should check again all about site before discussion here because we too can see that site have ran up to 7 days already but all monitors still in status "Waiting" although they too have invested here, seem admin is trying to use monitors for attracting investors but really he is not pay out for anyone when almost monitors ROI rate still is zero

Yea this is very much true I do hope that the admin of the program will just continue to pay because the program which I can see here is a very good program so investors dont really need to worry about anything here lets invest with confident but with carefulness.