0,80% hourly

min. $151 max. $300

4th plan: 10 days

23% daily

0,96% hourly

min. $301 max. $500

Accepted: Liberty Reserve, Perfect Money

Join Green Ten here

Hosting is on a dedicated server with ddos protection provided from KODDOS, it has all the four hourly plans that pay a total of certain ROI per a day, but the term for all the four plans lasts for the same period, ten days, only the ROI varies with the variation of minimum investment required to participate in the plan.

all the benefits offered by the admin is still too high and does not correspond to the time required to make a profit and I am sure that this program is not a good place for investors to invest, because the admin will not likely provide benefits to its investors well, and I'm sure the admin will only provide payments to its investors in just a few days, after that the admin will never give payment again

There are 3 hyip monitors that monitoring this program at the moment, and all of them put paying status for this program, the only problem here that all of that monitors are non popular hyip monitors and there are bigger chance that they only have some cooperation with admin to trapped all investors, but the rate per plan that admin offering is quite high.

This new HYIP actually has a nice and pretty script. It is so greeny like the name. It has two choices of the language, Russian and English. So, we can guess, the owner of this HYIP is from Russia. The RoI offered by this new HYIP is very high. We can make up to 230% RoI only in 10 days investment. It is not reasonable

Payment system is automatic, after placing the withdrawal request, it will be processed instant, since the program allows lower deposits of $5, there is many small investors in this hourly project and have been getting paid for one day now, Green Ten is also listed on RCB monitors as well.

the admin of this program hourly program must be a smart investors ,this program has being running online for 4 days now and the status of the program is at paying,though the program is an hourly program and i can only advise investors to stay away from the program for now,since the program is still pretty much new online

Well this program has been paying for 5 days without too much problem from admin, and i don't see much complain too so i can conclude if this program is good enough for investors, even some people still skeptic about this program i am sure this program can survive for more than 7 days.

Usually hourly plan programs are risky to venture with, anytime they disable payments and turn to scam, whereas here in Green Ten, it's different situation though, the program has already been running for three days and continues to pay till now, latest payment proof of today, about a six hours ago can be found around.