Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

powerfultraders - powerfultraders.com

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

Our program is intended for people willing to achieve their financial freedom but unable to do so because they're not financial experts.

Powerful Traders LTD is a long term high yield private loan program, backed up by Forex market trading and investing in various funds and activities. Profits from these investments are used to enhance our program and increase its stability for the long term.

Plan:

125% - 325% after 1 Hour (Instant Withdraws)

Plan Spent Amount ($) Hourly Profit (%)

Plan 1 $10 - $25 125.00

Plan 2 $26 - $60 140.00

Plan 3 $61 - $150 160.00

Plan 4 $151 - $300 185.00

Plan 5 $301 - $800 210.00

Plan 6 $801 - $2,000 240.00

Plan 7 $2,001 - $5,000 275.00

Plan 8 $5,001 - $15,000 325.00

80-150% hourly for 2 hours - (Instant withdrawal)

Plan Spent Amount ($) Hourly Profit (%)

Plan 1 $20 - $50 80.00

Plan 2 $51 - $100 90.00

Plan 3 $101 - $300 100.00

Plan 4 $301 - $800 115.00

Plan 5 $801 - $2,000 130.00

Plan 6 $2,001 - $8,000 150.00

Accepted: Liberty Reserve, Perfect Money

Join powerfultraders here

program like this is not a good place for investors to invest, because of the advantages offered by the admin is too high and does not correspond to the time required to make a profit and I do not believe that if the admin can make huge profits in just 1 hour or 2 hours, and I'm sure will be many investors who will only lose the money that they have invested in this program

Ouch, this program is not good at all even this program giving a proof that they will pay investors i will never risk my money, i prefer to invest in short term program which i think is preferable and offering sustainable rate than this one, also they saying it is instant but in fact it is not instant.

this is just another hourly program hoping to be smart on investors,i cant really invest with this program as the program is offering an hourly plan on the plan they are offering.hit and run is not an option on this program as i don't see the program as a safe place for anybody to invest .the program surely scam anybody that join the now

Hit and Run could be an option but what makes me surprising about this program so far, this program can sustain for more than 10 rounds of their investment, i don't know if this truth but it seems there are a lot of investors that invested their money in this program and it is more than 400 active investors, can you imagine it?