Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

PromptCoins - PromptCoins.com

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

We are a team of 9 professional analysts and traders. We've been working very hard for the past 7 years to obtain the success many envy us about.

Prompt Coins is one of the leading financial organizations, involved in foreign exchange trading. Our traders have received intense training in the field of FOREX trading and technical analysis

Plan:

Minimum: $10

Maximum: $499

** You earn 11% Daily for 13 Days. (Everyday of the week - 7 Days)

Minimum: $500

Maximum: $999

** You earn 12% Daily for 13 Days. (Everyday of the week - 7 Days)

Minimum: $1000

Maximum: $3999

** You earn 13% Daily for 13 Days. (Everyday of the week - 7 Days)

Minimum: $4000

Maximum: and above

** You earn 14% Daily for 13 Days. (Everyday of the week - 7 Days)

Accept: LR, PM, STP, EGO

Join PromptCoins here

Hosting is on a dedicated server with ddos protection from KODDOS, this mid term project, has good features like professional design and minimum of $10 and all the four popular gateways to venture with, it has official FaceBook launched for supporters and Twitter to follow for program updates.

I think the advantages offered by the admin does not comply with the time it takes to make a profit, although admin recently ran for 1 day and the total amount of the deposit contained on this program has reached a very high number, but I am not sure if the admin will provide payments to investors until the end of the time limit for making such gains

Prompt Coins pays on the basis of calender days, which is a good thing to see, so it offers a total of 143% in 13 days term, for investments less than $500, a total profit of 43% in around a couple of weeks will be something like 3% daily profit plan, which is unsustainable, so it will be risky if we continue with it for more than one round.

41 active investors and 2 VIP investors, well i don't know what is that heck means(VIP investors), but gained 41 investors this program is good enough for me, and this site already proof to us and as we can see they are paying until now but mostly is hyip monitors not independent investors.

well i guess it still kinda ok if this program is still having a waiting status with some hyip monitors,i don't think we need to get scared on that,the program has being running online for 2 days now,though many hyip monitors is having the program listed with paying but the few are also still having the program listed with waiting status

What the admin is offering here is somehow not sustainable and at the same time I can tell you that this program will never last that long online here so the best thing which we need to make success here is hit and run if a trader just want to go and stay long here he is going to fail.