Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

topusdtraders - topusdtraders.com

Our program is intended for people willing to achieve their financial freedom but unable to do so because they're not financial experts. www.topusdtraders.com is a long term high yield private loan program, backed up by Forex market trading and investing in various funds and activities. Profits from these investments are used to enhance our program and increase its stability for the long term.

Plan:

117% after 15 Days

Minimum spend is US$30 and there is no maximum.

Accept: Libertyreserve.

http://topusdtraders.com

This site script looks professional and has a good design that makes this hyip looks good for investors to invest. The minimum to invest here is the only barrier that keeps investors from this program.Minimum to invest here is $30,with roi at 117% after 15days,with principle returned.

The site design is not attractive and when i checked the price for the template design its too low so seem like the admin didn't want to spend much money on the design and the script used is also cheap

The site is not publishing any detailed information about the company nor neither about their investment portfolios

The site seem to be insecure for me to invest as its not having any site securities installed

• 2 weeks later...

Topusdtraders is just empty of security.I don't know what admin of this program had in mind when he was creating this hyip.That investors should invest their money in a program that does not have ssl and Ddos protection,script look simple and minimum to invest here is as high as $30,that's pretty bad,since can't invest or dream of investing in this program. Lacks Too much of hyip nutrients.

I feel the admin wants to maintain a site with few large investors by excluding small investor sand that may be the reason for him to have a higher minimum investment but this will prevent small investors as well as newbies testing the site

yes luci i agree with you some admin may want to have a limited number of accounts and dont want to have small investors who invest the minimum and which may be too costly in terms of manpower time wasted in processing those accounts and that may be then reason the admin has set high minimum investment

Well i don't agree with you entirely. Hyip programs need to pull small funds together to make a bank. With that the admin can now invest the money into what investment he is into, we know that the higher the capital the chance of the hyip staying longer.

yes luci i agree with you some admin may want to have a limited number of accounts and dont want to have small investors who invest the minimum and which may be too costly in terms of manpower time wasted in processing those accounts and that may be then reason the admin has set high minimum investment

Well in my opinion if admin is avoiding small investors it is not good for the hyip itself

As only small investors are those who talk on forums and post payment proofs and give good reason for big investors to join the program

whereas those who invest huge amount never have time to come on forums and post.

• 2 weeks later...

the site is having one simple plan of 117% after 15 Days and the plan is offering reasonably good profits where the average daily profit will be around a bit more than 1% which is sustainable and can expect the plans to run long . the only factor is as there is no daily payout the plans are less attractive