Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

denmoney - denmoney.com

We are a High Yield Investment Company, based on the long time experience and knowledge of our global team of brokers. Our goal is to provide you higher yields than bank deposits can offer you while mini missing the risks normally associated with higher performing investments:

we protect our funds from single property-type value fluctuations through diversified holdings. We always give our best to provide your investment with the highest possible profit ! We strongly believe that these benefits and more come from membership in Denmoney and that those who are ready to take the steps necessary to utilize all that is made available for access, can improve their life just like so many others have done.

Our mission is to provide our investors with a great opportunity for their funds by investing as prudently as possible in various arenas to gain a high rates in return.Besides, we do have a reliable and profitable source of real net income, based on the real investment from the real market.

Plan:

128% after 1 day, 200% after 3 days, 300% after 5 days, 700% after 10 days,1200% after 15 days, 3000% after 30 days

Accept: LR and PM

http://denmoney.com

Plan:128% after 1 day,

200% after 3 days,

300% after 5 days,

700% after 10 days,1200% after 15 days,

3000% after 30 days.

Is this program a bank,that plans to give away it's money for free.What such one plans are this.I can't even see the min and the truth is that admin can't afford to run this program till month end. How can afford to pay 3000 after 30days?Is that one called what?

200% ROI in 3 days is not practical to achieve looks like all the plans offered by the admin is promising unrealistic very high profits which makes it difficult for the admin to earn in the short time frame so the site seem to follow a hit and run strategy where it has no long term goal but use deposit funds to repay investors and this may prevent the site running more than a couple of weeks

I feel all the plans are too risky since under all the plans both the profits and principle is locked till maturity so if the site stop paying the investor will not be able to recover even part of his principle so its always better to join sites which pays daily payout

No doubt that it has unsustainable plans.

128% just after a day?

Either they are trying to scam us or they are very rich social workers that they are distributing so much of money to us.

And i can't even find the minimum investment,.

So, they are here with less information but higher profit? :P

1200% after 15days sounds normal huh?This sounds so stupid to my ears.Admin don't even know how to bring in investors,because i can't invest in this kind of program that promise something that it can't fulfil.Is anyone with payment proof yet?

1200% after 15days sounds normal huh?This sounds so stupid to my ears.Admin don't even know how to bring in investors,because i can't invest in this kind of program that promise something that it can't fulfil.Is anyone with payment proof yet?

I advise you, when you look at this type of sites, care with daily plan only,

because these sites do not continue to pay more than 5 days,

Anyway if anybody here received any payment from this site please give us the proof .

Started Jan 11, 2011

Running days 10

Total accounts 291

Total deposited $ 52,210.70

Total withdraw $ 18,510.47

Visitors online 46

Members online 9

Newest Member HYIPMonitor4U

Last update Jan 21, 2011

the site plans are far too risky and not practical for the admin to earn 200% in 3 days to repay investor so its clear the admin will have to keep the site running based on deposit funds

The stats indicate the admin has sufficient excess deposit to keep the site running for another week or two without any problem

This site began 11 days ago, and I do not think that he is still paying until now,

especially with the profit rates of others are reasonable, which provides,

as I suspect the information provided by the site as "total deposits - a total of payments",

because many investors are concerned About this site, so surely they did not bother it .