Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Inqinvestments - inqinvestments.com

I'm not admin

http://www.inqinvestments.com

INQ Investments is a sister company of INQ Securities Limited, which is a duly incorporated Investment Company registered in England and Wales, India and currently under process of incorporating in United States to provide further security to our clients globally.

We believe in developing and maintaining a long-term relationship with client with a view of acting as their investing partners. In order to provide high returns and security of client`s investment, we invest in early-stage technology companies, mutual funds, stocks and commodities so that low risk is involved and yielding high returns.

All investors opting secured plans have an option of requesting Agreement/Contract Papers and Security Check for a small fee of $25 (Documentation and Shipment). INQ Investments will soon be launching VISA/MASTERCARD in our payments/payout options for easy and secure transactions for a small processing fee of 4.0%.

Registered in England and Wales with Registration Number 07480253

Interest Rates upto 1.2% daily

Principle withdrawal option available

*Processing time 7 days.

Charges for paperwork and shipping:

$25 - Paperwork + regular shipping with tracking code

(usually shipped within 7 - 14 days)

$75 - Paperwork + UPS Shipping

(Usually shipped within 5 days)

http://www.inqinvestments.com

I like their secured connection, appeared contact details, looking trusted one. AS I am from India & it has phone call option at anytime. Thus We can call their agent to verify if it's really working or not. But at end of all I don't wanna join with 25$ investment risk, which's very big enough to loose... Thus I am not interested without hesitation...

Firstly i appreciate the program design and nicely planned plans

Frankly speaking this looks to be a legit program - as they have provided real addresses of their office

those investing 500+ bucks may get paper agreements as well - and roi offered is .8-1% that is quite reasonable and should sustain longer.

Site information makes me think the site is very legit

Its stated its banking partners are two leading banks in UK and India

If the site is a scam i don't think it will go fort leading banks to open account as those leading bank requires more information about the company background to open account

Further the information published is stating that they are going to launch their own visa/ master card so looks like the site is having a long term concept of running

In first look program looks worth of investing and trustful

Good to see that they have provided their office addresses and it adds to trust of this site

Option of getting paper agreement brings it near to real investments and reduces the risk.

Still .5-1% daily return are very attractive.

Since this program offers an address and that they are indulging in paper biz.I think it's possible for us to earn from this program.Though it min. Investment is a bit high and most investors can't afford to invest in this kind of program.Min investment here is $25 and returns are low.But good for a long run.Haven't check it yet to see if it's has gone offline.

The site is using a attractive template which looks more professional and the plans are offering reasonably good interest which seem more stable and sustainable but the high minimum investment is far too high preventing many from joining the site

Of good report. This is the summary of this hyip. But are they really in any incorporated with company? Or they just use their brand online to get some big investors? Can anyone verify if those address are real and not some virtual address? If there is answer for all this. Then we can invest in this pro.ran with peace of mind knowing fully well that our investment is safe.

I see the site is accepting credit card payment processor this is a unique feature in hyip or in any investment's plans which many doesn't allow

this will enable us to earn profits without spending any of our money during the credit period and iam attracted to the site due to this feature so i will check the site for more details soon