Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

12daily-invest - 12daily-invest.com

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

Hello, Dear friends. Each of you has dreams. Someone dreams of a new car, of a summer vacation, of a new bike and of a new TV or any other equipment. But all these dreams can be combined as one - financial independence! Have you imagined at least once that you can afford to buy what you want, not what you can? That you can buy a luxury apartment house in the country or an expensive foreign car. All this requires a lot of money and one cannot earn it at a regular job - of course, if he is not a director of some successful company. Only by working for yourself you can make your dreams come true and we will help you with it!

Plan:

12-15% Daily For 12 Days:

Plan 1 $5 - $2,499 | 12% Daily for 12 Days

Plan 2 $2,500 - $4,999 | 13% Daily for 12 Days

Plan 3 $5,000 - $9,999 | 14% Daily for 12 Days

Plan 4 $10,000 - $20,000 | 15% Daily for 12 Days

160-220% After 12 Days:

Plan 1 $5 - $2,499 | 160% After 12 Days

Plan 2 $2,500 - $4,999 | 180% After 12 Days

Plan 3 $5,000 - $9,999 | 200% After 12 Days

Plan 4 $10,000 - $20,000 | 220% After 12 Days

Accepted LibertyReserve

Join 12daily-invest here

Daily plan for twelve days is better than the After twelve days plan, instant payment system is attractive, as per the program statistics, it's been running for four days now, but there is yet nothing deposited in the program so far, I think this mid term hyip need to add at least one or two monitors to their project.

well i was hoping if the admin of this program want to scam investors at least he/she ought to have being paying investors to attract more investors to this program,this program has being running online for 5 now and the status of this program still remain at waiting,i guess it better to look for other better program and invest with them

I think the advantages offered by the admin is still too high and does not correspond to the time required to make a profit and I'm sure the admin will not likely provide benefits to its investors until the specified time limit to make a profit has expired and investors only will lose most of the money they have invested in this program