Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

cashbible - cashbible.net

nimday

Earn up to $0.0300 USD per click.

Earn up to $0.0200 USD per referral click.

Rent referrals for only 0.180$ for 1 referral / 30 days.

We accept Liberty Reserve , PayPal , Payza .

Professional Support

Powered by PTC Evolution Version 4.50

banerr-468x60.jpg

The rate per click is quite high for stable bux site and also i think this progarm cannot sustain for long time(6 months or more) if admin don't want to lowering the rate per click or raising minimum cashout of this program. also accepting paypal here become a quite risky thing to try.

this program has being running online for long according to the stats on the page of the program,i guess ptc members need to do proper research before clicking on this program so that they will not end up wasting their time on the program,the program look attractive anyway but investors need to do proper reseach before clicking on the program

• 2 weeks later...

This website design is good and looking is very nice and paying rate is very good. I saw this website details before joining this website have many offers like paid to click, paid to sign up, Haid or tail etc. I am excited to join this site . thanks friend for your post.