Details (For standard members):

click rate: $0.005 - $0.009

ref click: 50%

ads per day:4-6

minimum cashout: $2

withdraw: manually

waiting period for payment: 10 days

My reviews:

Stand for few months period already, not a bad site, at least the admin is paying standard members in time. I received my payment:

ClicksMy1st.jpg

banner.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

the admin has just changed their script and their new layout looks more professional! Oh yes, here is the new click rate and earning methos which effective since 15th Oct...

================================

Click Rate for Standard Member

=================================

Your Click:

$0.004(Short Ad)

$0.005(Standard Ad)

$0.008(Special ad)

Referral Click:

$0.001(Short Ad)

$0.002(Standard Ad)

$0.003(Special Ad)

* Direct referral limit for standar member is 15

* If you had exceed the referral limit consider to upgrade at least Supporter which cost $3/year otherwise it will be removed

* NO changes for Other type of upgraded membership

==============================

New Cashout

==============================

1st - $1.10

2nd - $2

3rd - $3

After that $4.90

Cashout OVER $4,99 have to upgrade

Standard Member & Supporter will received the payment UP TO 3 weeks.

Investor UP TO 10 business days

Vip UP TO 3 days

To prevent spam Minimum post before 1st cashout is 3. Enough just introduce yourself, congratulate other user for their payment and post your statistic, this way we all know that all user in ClicksMY are human and by chance will attract a lot of advertiser and investor.

• 4 weeks later...

"clicksmy.com" have very expensive script and have more ads now

we can make money from this company easily

but it will be have high rates for advertisers so .. this company will be have not any advertisers

if this company have low clicks rates it will be have more advertisers

good luck

• 4 weeks later...

"clicksmy.com" have very expensive script and have more ads now

we can make money from this company easily

but it will be have high rates for advertisers so .. this company will be have not any advertisers

if this company have low clicks rates it will be have more advertisers

good luck

I don't think they offer high click rate for me it is just normal, I mean lower than usual bux type. So I guess it won't cost so much for the advertisers, and besides they have proven as good/dependable advertising site to their advertisers, I am confident enough that we still see this site in the next years to come.

• 1 month later...

I am near to my 3rd payout here but I encountered IP problems lately, it's been the 5th day since my last logn here as my IP have been detected of multiple users. I don't know if I have been banned with this status but I am hoping I won't as i have been clicking here diligently.

• 5 months later...

I have just registered with site program and started viewing advertisements. I can see that the OP says that the site had been running for a few months in October 2010. So I reckon it must be a very stable one. I like the color of the site. Dark green. It seems comfortable. And there are not many flashy banners. Thats good. I hope it will be legit in the long run as well.

I have just registered with site program and started viewing advertisements. I can see that the OP says that the site had been running for a few months in October 2010. So I reckon it must be a very stable one. I like the color of the site. Dark green. It seems comfortable. And there are not many flashy banners. Thats good. I hope it will be legit in the long run as well.