Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Fwit - fwit.biz

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

The Fresh Wind concern was found in 2001 for the purpose of implementation of successful investing activities within spheres of commercial and private construction of real estate objects.

In 2005 our concern united the funds of construction firms and private investors to increase joint capitalization and raise competitiveness in the construction market.

At the end of 2012 the management of Fresh Wind Corporation made the decision to open the online investment fund Fresh Wind Investment Trust.

Plan:

Daily interest / Amount of investment:

4% / 10 – 1000 USD

Daily interest / Amount of investment: 4.5% / 1001 – 5000 USD

Daily interest / Amount of investment: 5% / 5001 USD – 10 000 USD

Interest payment:

Monday - Friday

Investment period:

35 days

Anytime deposit cancellation:

not available

Additional contributions to deposit:

not allowed

Compounding: not available

Accept: LR, PM

Join Fwit here

• Replies 547
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

from the design and script used on this program,the program is showing to be having some kinda professional touch on the program,though hyip program are not be trusted but i can tell this program is kinda safe for investors to invest as the daily return offered by the admin of the program is reachable and sustainable,moreover i personally find this program attractive

Fresh Wind Investment Trust has promo material which is video presentation of the program on Youtube, also this new mid term project has attractive features like phone support, various versions of the website, feed back page and withdrawals won't take longer than a 48 hours to be processed.

Well you can see that will 3 different languages being added in by managment. I believe this feature certainly will help managment in luring investors through germany and other countries. Plans may also be reasonable i do think members must select one plan from first two ideas of 10 or 35 days.

This new mid term program already started to pay and we can see active investors of it posting their payment proofs on forums around, this program could gain a huge support of both large as well as small investors thus the program has been growing steadily for the last couple of days, current status is paying.

Upon choosing the language we can enter the website, where we can find, MoneyBox, Classic, Premium and VIP plans can be found, in offer with variable ROI, FWIT has been online and active for more than one week now, but this one has been much popular hyip with effective advertising on monitors and forums.

I think the advantages offered by the admin is quite in accordance with the time it takes to make a profit and the admin does not offer a high profit to its investors and I'm pretty sure if the admin will be able to run with quite a long time and will provide payments to investors until the expiration of the time limit to make a profit

Although have very many payment proofs here but I think that we too can't believe in this posters and their payment proofs because we too can see that they are very new and posting not correct with rules of site, other we too can see that many User name is being registered very hurry with target only to post payment proofs here. Although site have very good status in almost monitors, but with this posters, it is seem not safe for investing

This site is seem from Russia, I see that almost posters to post payment proofs here from Russia, they are having a team of poster to support in forums very good when very many payment proofs have been posted here daily but really nobody can sure that this is good site or except status of monitors and this posters

Fresh Wind has attractive banners to advertise on monitors or forums and attract investors in the hyip industry, it's been running for a couple of weeks now, and has been active so far, no wonder if this project continues to pay for few months as they have been enough popular to survive and sustainable ROI in plans they offer.

They may just pay for sometime but let us not expect something much from them because the roi which they offer here is not that too good so the best and the right thing which we need here is to get more success and good profit from the market through hit and run strategy which is the only strategy which we can make use of to make succes.

I see that this hyip site has 4 different plans and all of them seems acceptable. I will choose the first option at the moment because i want to see how the site goes for few weeks. Today i checked the site and it seems the site is really slow, sometime the site failed to load, yes the site has good design but admin needs to improve the speeding problem here.