Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Fixamount - Fixamount.com

Mrbvdpt

I am not admin

Link : https://fixamount.com

FixAmount is a special program for individuals and small businesses interested in reliable investing opportunities fast profits without the requirement of large investments. You have demanded a program where everyone could participate. We have developed it for you, and it's working great and will continue for a very long time. There is no doubt that internet businesses will be growing during the next few years and it will be growing very rapidly, thus, there is no doubt our business and profits will keep on growing in the following years to come. Over the years we have seen a number of instances in the financial services industry where a firm is unable, due to its financial circumstances, to return investors investments. We have a reserve insurance fund that will guarantee your initial deposit.

PLANS:

120% after 1 day!

Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)

Plan 1 $10 - $4,999 104.00

Plan 2 $5,000 and more 120.00

Calculate your profit >>

200% after 3 days!

Plan 1 $10 - $499 115.00

Plan 2 $500 - $999 120.00

Plan 3 $1,000 - $1,999 125.00

Plan 4 $2,000 - $4,999 130.00

Plan 5 $5,000 - $9,999 140.00

Plan 6 $10,000 and more 200.00

Calculate your profit >>

400% after 5 days!

Plan 1 $10 - $499 130.00

Plan 2 $500 - $999 140.00

Plan 3 $1,000 - $1,999 150.00

Plan 4 $2,000 - $4,999 160.00

Plan 5 $5,000 - $9,999 200.00

Plan 6 $10,000 and more 400.00

Accept : LR, PM, STP, Egopay

Link : https://fixamount.com

Site looks nice and i wish it will pay for long time.There are lot of short period plans being offered by hyip in which very reasonable profits offered by admin but only 622$ invested yet here.I think people are waiting for the status then they will make investment decision.I hope site i will win the trust of investors.

Fix Amount is a new short term project launched just few hours ago, today, we can find out the hosting is on a dedicated server with ddos protected by KODDOS, I think we can easily get profited for at least one round with the one day plan, all the four payment options including STP is a better feature.

Fix Amount today has added few monitors, with the best RCB offers, but the current status of the program is waiting, as it is just new program and at least 24 hours to pass to withdrawals get processed and investors start seeing profits on their accounts.

Fix amount has got a very professional look and this short term has already started to process payments for the early investors with the one day plan, which we can find on forums, KODDOS is providing ddos protection for this program and few more rcb monitors started to list this one today.

Plan 1 $ 10 - $ 4.999 104.00 is an advantage that it is still possible we can get from this program well, because of the benefits offered are not too high, but if we take a higher profit than the other offerings given by the admin, I'm sure the admin does not will never provide such benefits to its investors well

i guess time for hit and run is over on this program,this program has being running online for 2 days now,though the program is having a paying status with hyip monitors but i can only advise investors to stay away from the program,the program is offering some high return and i don't think the program will sustain the 3 and 5 days plan on the program

Few investors of this program posted their payment proofs from the program today on forums as well as monitors, which just shows that the program is active for now, but definitely the withdrawal system is manual and it's taking longer to wait to get paid from them.

For a short term investment program this one is doing good i suppose, the site script and design looks neat and the SSL certificate is also there which enhances the security of the program. Monitors have listed this as paying for now but since this is a short term investment program with high and unstable plans it would be wise to invest here while its still in its first day.s