Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

45invest - 45invest.com

I am not admin :

www.45invest.com Is a successful group of investors and highly experienced traders. We have been working as a private fund since several years, and now we have opened our online investment project offering our activities worldwide. We reinvest the funds we receive from our investors. The funds are invested into high growth securities, major stock markets and also controlling blocks of shares in highly profitable companies in all industries (Automotive, agriculture, manufacturers, hotels, entertainment...). Our mission is to provide our investors with a great opportunity for their funds by investing as carefully as possible to gain high rates in return.

Plans :

INTRA Plan

Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)

Plan 1 $30 - $15,000 10.00

Calculate your profit >>

TREND Plan

Plan 1 $15,001 - $50,000 11.00

Calculate your profit >>

REVIERA Plan

Plan 1 $50,001 and more 12.00

Calculate your profit >>

New Package

Plan 1 $30 and more 56.00

Accept : LR

Ref.Comission : 1%

WHOIS :

Domain Name: 45INVEST.COM

Registrar: PDR LTD. D/B/A PUBLICDOMAINREGISTRY.COM

Whois Server: whois.PublicDomainRegistry.com

Referral URL: http://www.PublicDomainRegistry.com

Name Server: NS1.RYLEEJAMESSERVICES.COM

Name Server: NS2.RYLEEJAMESSERVICES.COM

Updated Date: 12-apr-2013

Creation Date: 12-apr-2013

Expiration Date: 12-apr-2014

JOIN HERE ==>

Since this program is new i sense there are bigger chance for investors to invest in this program and gain profit from it. the new package here seems like similiar package with the first package. but from 45 registered investors here only one of that investors who has active investment in this program.

Since all the three plans have quite a long waiting period to get back something on investment like 45 days to wait to get profit, I think definitely investors won't prefer this program, even the minimum requirement to participate is quite high set at $30.

investors seem not interested to invest in this program, because I see there is only one investor who invests in this program and I'm sure the admin will not be able to run with a much longer time if the admin does not change the plan to make a better profit for investors

i wonder what the admin of this program was thinking when the admin was setting 30$ as the minimum investment on the program,i have being trying to access the page of this program and i kinda wonder why it taking too long for the page to open,though the program is not a safe one for anybody to invest as the daily return offered by the admin of the program is high

Doesn't look like a good program to invest where the minimum amount of investment is set a high amount of $30. The plans provided on this program is also very long term. The monitors haven't given it as of having a paying status which is more of a reason for the investors to think about this program.