Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

VitoTrading - Vitotrading.com

Mrbvdpt

I am not admin

Link : http://vitotrading.com

Australian MNC Just Launched on April 15,2013.Earn Daily 4% to 6%. Join as Affiliate Direct Referral 5% + Binary 5% Unlimited Levels Earn Up to 1250 USD per day. Become a Global Representative, and enjoy special benefits.

PLANS:

Gold - Invest from min. 50 US$ to max. 1000 US$ - 4% Daily Interest for 60 Days

Emerald - Invest from min. 1100 US$ to max. 2000 US$ - 4.5% Daily Interest for 60 Days

Sapphire - Invest from min. 2100 US$ to max. 4000 US$ - 5% Daily Interest for 60 Days

Ruby - Invest from min. 4100 US$ to max. 5000 US$ - 5.5% Daily Interest for 60 Days

Platinum - Invest from min. 5100 US$ to max. 10,000 US$ - 6% Daily Interest for 60 Days

Accept : LR, PM, BW, Egopay, Okpay

Link : http://vitotrading.com

i guess the admin of this program need to change the minimum investment on this program,the program is having a minimum investment of 50$,i guess only hyip monitors will be interested on this program,even the few hyip monitors that have the program listed on their page did not invest with the program,i guess hyip feels the minimum investment is too high

• 3 weeks later...

I think the advantages offered by the admin is too high and does not correspond to the time required to make these gains, and I think this program is not a good place for as investors to invest, because I'm sure the admin will only provide payment to its investors only in a few days, after which the admin will never give payment again

Well come to think of this one i guess that what the admin of this program offer here is very sustainable and can keep this program longer for some period of time online so I dont think they will just turn scam like that only that the minimum to invest is very high