Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

first-money - first-money.org

Hello, dear guest! We are happy to welcome you to official FIRST MONETARY FUND site, an investment organization, providing service in private investors assets management. Read carefully our profitable offer and join our grateful customers increased their capital due to cooperation with FIRST MONETARY FUND.

1.1% daily / 15 business days

1.5% daily / 30 business days

1.8% daily / 60 business days

2.2% daily / 90 business days

https://first-money.org/?p=zeusgold

The minimum to invest in this program is affordable by all investors, and the return is reasonable and sustainable so i think the admin will run this program for a long time. Why writing this i tried to view the site and it is not loading.

The site design is good but its confusing for a first timer to locate each area such as where to login etc. so i feel the design is less user friendly

Further the funding of the account is different compared with other hyips since you have to fund your account and then only select the plan and confirm it

New accounts: 10

Deposits: $455.00

Total operations: $600.00

Invested: $455.00

Withdrawn: $0.00

The site has been running for almost 7 days and the stats indicate so far no withdrawals have being placed but the site plans indicate the investors will be paid daily so this makes me suspicious about the site

It's nice design but pretty complicated, well probably not a right word, it's just different script. Had to click a lot to figure it out on outside and also inside.

Made a minimal diposit on 30 days plan at 100% compounding.

They paid 2.5% bonus right after making the deposit and it's available for withdrawal.

Great to note many monitors have being listed and all are showing paying status

So any investor who wants to invest can invest though one of the monitors and get RCB offer

the highest RCB offer is 500% offered by Hyip-cruiser

by investing through the monitors the and exploiting the RCB offer the investor can recover part of his principle soon

I was impressed by the site outlook and it looks more professional looking and also it has DDOS protection

the plans offered is a blend of short term and medium term with stable profits which seem stable to sustain for long

the minimum investment's of $1 is very low and affordable by all

the site is offering bonus offer to all investors rather than to a selected group makes the site attractive to join as the investor can earn additional income on the bonus amount as well and break even soon. but this type of offer will increase the overall cost for the admin which may be a problem to the site sustainability

This program different plans is good to join since we can earn a good sum if we opt for the longest days.But one drawback from this program is that it pays only on business days and therefore leaves the two days behind.I don't like it,when hyip do choose to pay on business days,it lengthen the time to reach bep,but looking at this program and all it's monitors,i think this program is offering a good plan and a sustainable one.But i'll skip this plan.

NEWS FIRST MONETARY FUND

Read all | Close all

Chinese

According to numerous requests from our clients from China, we have added the Chinese language. Now our experts prepare to enter the German version of the site. Thank you for working with FIRST MONETARY FUND!

this will surely be a hit since the site is already having Russian and French translation and now its added Chinese so that the members from various part of the world can actively join and invest in the site and very soon the site will become popular