Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

X-fundforex - X-fundforex.com

xetang

Welcome to X-fundforex!

X-FundForex today operates in several fields. Our business lines in our core markets of Malaysia, Indonesia, Singapore and Thailand are organized primarily across the following areas: short-term lending market, trading on a stock exchange, equity trade, dividends reinvestment and note brokerage.

Our company is a leading financial services provider taking care of the needs of consumers, investors, entrepreneurs, commercial organizations and corporations. We focus on capturing growth opportunities while taking a proactive and conservative approach to capital management by continuing to establish our presence in high growth markets.

Plans:

127% AFTER 1 DAY

260% AFTER 7 DAY

900% AFTER 14 DAYS

4000% AFTER 30 DAYS

Min spend: 10 USD

Max spend:70,000 USD

DDOS protected DEDICATED server

Better Referral program

256 bit secure SSL ENCRYPTION

Fast and stable withdrawal

Registrar ENOM, INC.

NS BOB.NS.CLOUDFLARE.COM ERIN.NS.CLOUDFLARE.COM

Accept: LR, PM, STP, EG

Join here: https://x-fundforex.com/

i just wondering what the admin of this program was thinking when the admin was spending this much on this program,i don't see this program as a place i cant advise anybody to invest,hit and run is not an option on this program.i can only advise investors to look for other better program and invest with them,all the plan inhere are to scam investors

Although about rate, if join, we too can see that this too is good program for investing however this site too have ran some days already that we too can see that still don't yet have any monitors to list for this program with good status, it still is in security limit when site only run about 3 days but I don't think that this site can attract invest with this status in monitors

Lol another scam 127% after 1 day... Min Spend is 10$ That means he is going to pay 7$ for 24 hours..What a crap... Admin thinking that he can fool investors... Do not invest guys highly not recommended

All hyips will scam someday dude, but for this program we cannot say they are scam program without looking for many thing they had right now, i know the rate for the first and other plans are high but it seems this program looks promising at least for some round, also aside from that thing, i am sure admin spend a lot of money to create this program, and the script also template that admin used is good.

I have no words to say after looking the investment palns of the site because none of the investment plans of the site are sustainable to amke an investment . Admin is offering a very huge profits to the investors i am sure that it is not at all payable by the admin . I am still wondering how can admin manage to pay such huge roi may be it is a scam program .

I think the advantages offered by the admin is too high and may not be available to investors well, because admin would not have been able to make huge profits in just a few days, and I am sure this program will only run in time very briefly, after the program is only going to be a huge scam program

X Fund Forex has been offline for a long time, the site was unreachable, that is definitely a big trouble for the longevity of a short term hyip like this, but the admin in their latest news letter assures us that the investors' money in their balances is safe, and they spent lot money for ddos protection.

X Fund Forex has been offline for a long time, the site was unreachable, that is definitely a big trouble for the longevity of a short term hyip like this, but the admin in their latest news letter assures us that the investors' money in their balances is safe, and they spent lot money for ddos protection.

But this program is back right now, and glad to hear that admin spend money for ddos protection, since ddos protection will give us better chance to earn money here. and also this program has been paying for some days with more than $50000. i think with $50000, admin already give proof to many investors

There is problem with the SSL security of this program and that speaks a lot for itself. A program which doesn't have good security is not safe to invest. The plans on this program were already to high and unstable to sustain it for a longer period of time. And some monitors have already given it a scam status.