Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

chumfinancial-chumfinancial.com

savehouse

Chum Financial Services Limited! Our team of dedicated advisors will work with the unique need of our clients to customize your financial planning experience. Our focus is to serve clients by recognizing the importance in their financial goals. We understand your needs of asset management and can offer a specific approach to managing your finances. We invite you to inquire of our expertise and field knowledge to learn more of our wealth management capabilities.

What Makes Chum Financial Different? We Represent You and your best interest, Not the Financial or Insurance Company

Chum Financial Services Limited (Chum Financial) was established in 1999 with the commitment to providing excellent independent financial advisory services to our customers. We are a member of the Hong Kong Confederation of Insurance Brokers offering a wide range of diversified financial products and services; including financial planning, risk management, wealth management, estate planning, business insurance, employee benefits and pensions in order to meet the needs of both our individual and corporate clients.

The global recession following the outbreak of the financial tsunami led to a drastic decline in international consumer demand. The struggling global economy faced additional shockwaves with the onset of the euro crisis, which are still reverberating around the world today. Investors today are faced with low interest rates, high costs of living, and increasingly expensive health care and education. There will also be an increased demand for retirement services and health care as baby boomers continue to age.

Effective financial planning has never been more important. Our financial advisory team is proud to help our clients achieve this by identifying their objectives through our Financial Needs Analysis and then recommending the appropriate products and solutions for each individual. Chum Financial aims to develop our financial planning both locally and internationally and provide our best financial planning services to our clients with wisdom and insight. We represent you.

Finally, we would like to take this opportunity to show our appreciation to our clients. Your continuous support, your unconditional trust and your timely referrals have helped us to weather the financial crisis and boldly move forward. It will be our honor and our pleasure to continue to serve you and be your partner in your financial planning.

ENTERPRISE

Min 500 USD

Max 5000 USD

Interest Rate 2.5%

Period 90 Days

PROFESSIONAL

Min 250 USD

Max 2500 USD

Interest Rate 2.0%

Period 60 Days

STANDARD

Min 10 USD

Max 1000 USD

Interest Rate 1.5%

Period 30 Days

Min 20 USD

Max 200 USD

Interest Rate 1.2%

Period 5 Days

Accept : LR

https://www.chumfinancial.com/

I am trying to access the website of this new HYIP. Unfortunately, we can see on the website of this HYIP, there is a note: This website is offline. No cached version is available. So, this is very bad. Because this HYIP is still very new, but now, the website can not be accessed. Better to skip this one

Min 20 USD

Max 200 USD

Interest Rate 1.2%

Period 5 Days

The minimum amount to invest in here is 20 dollars. Its seems too high for me. Right now I don't know if its a good site to invest or not. Sometimes we just really need to wait for others to invest and earn in here and wait for their feedback. If they still feel they want to continue investing in here then that means we can invest in here also. But if not then its better to find a much better hyip site.

It is really funny about this program when they have still good status in some monitors at this time although site have ran 4 days already that site have a script not good with design very simple in all, I too don't think that this is good place for investing because no of monitors listed for to this time is too least and all is monitors that no many people know about them

The site script looks very simple and there is no ratings page in the site , the advantages here is it has very reasonable investment plans and as well they are offering a very good interest rates , the site is having ssl layer so that is really appreciated but the script is not good and live support not working . and even no monitors ratings available .

I think we can only take the benefit from the offers given by the admin in the fastest time, that is to gain 1.2% for 5 days, because I'm sure the admin will only run with a short amount of time and if we take advantage of the longer time passes 5 day deadline, I'm sure the admin will never give the advantage to the well