Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Crfunds - Crfunds.net

Mrbvdpt

I am not admin

Link : http://crfunds.net

The first chapter in the alliance's history was written When our Business Development Director Decided to cam up with a revolutionary new scheme of financial business, a major role in All which is played by the Internet.

Our company is founded since 2005 in Paris, France. The core business of CRFunds Alliance Group is restaurant chain All which is focus on top quality, always fresh product, value, great service and community leadership HAS That allowed it to grow into one of the large largest restaurant chain in French Specializing in baked goods and great wines .In year 2010, we expand into business franchise with active grocery stores.

PLANS:

35% For 4 Days

Plan Spent Amount (US$) Daily Profit (%)

Gold Exclusive

$20 and more

Accept : PM

Link : http://crfunds.net

to be sincere i like the script used on this program,i find the design of the program attractive,though the return offered by the admin of this program high and the minimum investment required by the admin is high as well,i can only advise investors to be very careful dealing with this program,i really don't feel safe with the daily return and the total return offered by the admin of the program

The script used by this new HYIP is not bad, and not the same like other HYIP script. Then, the minimum to make investment on this HYIP is a little higher than the common HYIPs. It requires $20 for this new HYIP, others require $10 only. One note, this HYIP also accepts Liberty Reserve as the online money processor. The detail on this thread is not complete

I think the advantages offered by the admin is too high, because it only takes 4 days admin offers a gain of 140% and I am sure with the advantages offered by the admin, then admin will not be able to run in a long time and will only run with a time very short, and after that the admin will leave its investors and will never go back again

The script used by this new HYIP is not bad, and not the same like other HYIP script. Then, the minimum to make investment on this HYIP is a little higher than the common HYIPs. It requires $20 for this new HYIP, others require $10 only. One note, this HYIP also accepts Liberty Reserve as the online money processor. The detail on this thread is not complete

Little higher means that not all investors cannot achieve the minimum deposit and the result is less investors that want to invest here, i agree with you about the script that admin use for his site. Talking about the rate i am sure this many of us will like this program, right? since the rate is profitable.