Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Forexsee - Forexsee.biz

Mrbvdpt

I am not admin

Link : http://www.forexsee.biz

Are you interested in the question of where to invest money?.

PLANS:

1.Static profit:

Daily Plan:1.4%-1.6% daily profit for 100 business days, total profit:140%-160%

Weekly Plan:5% weekly for 40 weeks , compounding is available, total profit:600%

2.Referral commision: 12% for all plans

3.Level commision: 8 levels(total:15%): 5%-3%-2%-1%-1%-1%-1%-1%

Accept : LR, PP, STP, PM

Link : http://www.forexsee.biz

i guess invest might be kinda discourage on the plan on this program due to the long term it will take and the low return offered,though to be sincere the return is very sustainable and reachable for the admin of the program to sustain but the program is not running on any kinda security and i kind wonder what will happen to investors account when that happen

based on the site name, can be sure the hyip will manage investors money in forex trading. its difficult field to manage money and so, I hope the hyip have professional trader staff to manage investors money. by the way, the profit rate given including reasonable and so, potentially will support the hyip able to sustainable.

Plans seems legit so does the site but the time period [ 40 weeks] is too long..and as the name suggests

the admin maybe using funds in Forex programs in which sustaining money is a real difficult job

So i think this site will get exhausted pretty soon due to less investors and long time plans.

What we can see from this new HYIP, the RoI offered is good and reasonable. The script used by this new HYIP is also nice and not like many other HYIP scripts. The referral bonus system here is unique and different. It is not the same thing. Well, the system is like using the Multi Level System