Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

NightMoneyClub - nightmoneyclub.biz

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

Our program is intended for people willing to achieve their financial freedom but unable to do so because they're not financial experts.

NightMoney Club is a long term high yield private loan program, backed up by Forex market trading and investing in various funds and activities. Profits from these investments are used to enhance our program and increase its stability for the long term.

Plan:

1% every day to 5 days

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

Plan 1 $10 - $1,000 1.00

Plan 2 $1,001 - $10,000 1.20

Plan 3 $10,001 - $100,000 1.40

Accepts - LR, PM

Join NightMoneyClub here

despite the advantages offered by the admin is a very low profit, but we will get a pretty good profit by investing in this program and I'm sure the admin will be able memebrikan the profits to its investors well and if the admin can attract the attention of many investors, then the admin will be able to run with a very long period of time...

well i guess it still understandable if the status of this program still remain at waiting,but i guess investors need to be careful with this program the design page used on this program has being used times without number by programs that have scam investors.despite the reachable daily return offered,investors need to be careful with the program.

the plan designed for short term duration. that make me surprised is they are offering reasonable profit rate. its rarely because mostly short term hyip offering not reasonable profit rate. by the way, with current daily interest rate, seems the site will able to maintain paying for long period. technically, this hyip site promising.

Trust me guys this site will not last long...First of all low profit plans which will not attract many customers..

No one is foolish to join for such low paying sites.

So my advice search other programs and leave this one...,

This can be true. This HYIP can be not too long in the business. Because the investment plan offered is very short on the term. It is only 5 days. So, it is not easy to multiple the money only in 5 days. This is what we have to think first. But, th RoI offered here is good and reasonable

• 2 weeks later...

Night money Club continues to pay for more than two weeks now, I have noticed that the program offers different plans than it is showing on their website, logo, possibly they will soon change their plans to short term and also design will be changed too, but the current status is paying with the old low ROI plans for now,

Online and active for 19 days, I think this short term project, Night Money Club will stay active for at least a month, hopefully, the latest payment proof of today, that is of 19th can be found on forums, of course members other than monitors have also been active in this program so far.